Question: Wendel Clark jersey

Thelonious Sphere Monk

Hey.

Question about the Leafs CCM 2000-2007 jersey I just picked up with the TML on the sholders.

Did Clark ever sport this jersey?

I know he was on the leafs in in 99-00 for his final year but I don't think I ever saw him in one.

The answer to this question will determine whether or not I can sell it too some sucker.. I mean my boss who is a big Leafs fan! (Sucker!) :thumbsup:

Negative. Wendell retired after the 1999-2000 season. That was the year BEFORE the Leafs went to the TML jerseys. The last one he ever wore was the Nike-style air-knit jersey with the maple leaves on the shoulders.

Negative. Wendell retired after the 1999-2000 season. That was the year BEFORE the Leafs went to the TML jerseys. The last one he ever wore was the Nike-style air-knit jersey with the maple leaves on the shoulders.

Correct. The 99-00 CCM's with the all star and nhl2000 patch's were the last Leafs jerseys he wore.

You have a ton of other options with that 00-04 jersey though

Tucker

Sundin

Roberts

Joseph

Domi

Mogilny

Belfour

Niewendyk sp

Leetch lol

and so on and so forth.

Tucker

Sundin

Roberts

Joseph

Domi

Mogilny

Belfour

Niewendyk sp

Leetch lol

and so on and so forth.

You call them options!??!

Kidding! Kidding! :thumbsup:

You call them options!??!

Kidding! Kidding! :thumbsup:

Those 00-04 teams were argueably the best we've iced for the past 20 years. Talk about a tough team to play against.

Poor Maple Leafs :( I'm going up there for the Flyers/Leafs game, I can't wait to be heckled!

Poor Maple Leafs :( I'm going up there for the Flyers/Leafs game, I can't wait to be heckled!

It will all depend on where you are sitting. If you're in the lower level, you wont get much. The upper level it will be more intense. Too many suits in the lower level and not enough fans. Plus for the game I was at in December, the fact that the leafs are just brutal, the fans just heckled their own team rather than the Flyers fans

It will all depend on where you are sitting. If you're in the lower level, you wont get much. The upper level it will be more intense. Too many suits in the lower level and not enough fans. Plus for the game I was at in December, the fact that the leafs are just brutal, the fans just heckled their own team rather than the Flyers fans

I'm sitting in the nose bleeds, that's the only way to watch a game at another team's place. And that's how it was for me at an Islanders game a few years ago, we all joined together to boo Yashin and the Rangers haha. I'm not too worried...I'm pretty obnoxious, but if I could survive being in NJ for last year's elimination, I think I can take our kinder northern friends.

I'm sitting in the nose bleeds, that's the only way to watch a game at another team's place. And that's how it was for me at an Islanders game a few years ago, we all joined together to boo Yashin and the Rangers haha. I'm not too worried...I'm pretty obnoxious, but if I could survive being in NJ for last year's elimination, I think I can take our kinder northern friends.

You don't have much to worry about over here, maybe some freindly ribbing at most especially if the Flyers are pounding the snot out of the Leafs which they probably will be. I would be crapping my pants if I wore a Leafs jersey in Philly though.

You don't have much to worry about over here, maybe some freindly ribbing at most especially if the Flyers are pounding the snot out of the Leafs which they probably will be. I would be crapping my pants if I wore a Leafs jersey in Philly though.

I expect to be ribbed haha. And honestly, you'd be fine. You'd get booed, most likely by me haha, but I'm not mean, and I don't try and start a fight. The worst treatment I see is to the Cros...er, Penguins fans, the Caps, and the Rangers. It's usually only the dumb drunk guys anyway, I just like to boo. Isn't that what you're supposed to do anyway?

There is no such thing as Devils fans. Its just people in red sweaters that think they know what hockey is. I feel bad for them sometimes.

There is no such thing as Devils fans. Its just people in red sweaters that think they know what hockey is. I feel bad for them sometimes.

It didn't seem like it the other night unless they were all dressed like empty seats!

Yeah they won a few cups but it just doesn't seem fair that a team with that kind of fanbase did.

Maybe I'm jealous but it's pathetic to have had their Stanley Cup "parade" in a parking lot. :lol:

Sorry, I dont know what this has to do with Wendel Clark jerseys?

Haha agreed. Stupid Devils...