Best place to get authentic AHL jerseys

I am trying to find good deals (if they exist) on AHL authentic jerseys, particularly the Philadelphia Phantoms and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. I've searched ebay and found some, but at pretty outrageous prices. I have also searched the section on here for AHL jerseys and I understand they, unlike NHL authentics, cannot be special ordered, rather they are produced in large quantities at one period of time then sold.

Anyone able to help me out? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I am trying to find good deals (if they exist) on AHL authentic jerseys, particularly the Philadelphia Phantoms and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. I've searched ebay and found some, but at pretty outrageous prices. I have also searched the section on here for AHL jerseys and I understand they, unlike NHL authentics, cannot be special ordered, rather they are produced in large quantities at one period of time then sold.

Anyone able to help me out? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

You might've already checked this, but:

http://www.wbspenguinsteamstore.com/jerseys.html

Best place to get them is through the teams themselves, but you will have to pony up the $$$. If you aren't really anal about getting a specific size or jersey style then wait until they change styles and call the team and see whether they are clearing out the last generation of authentics.

Otherwise your best bet is ebay. There is a seller minor_league_hockey that have some good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

along the same lines, anyone have opinions on authentics purchased and customized from the AHL official site? Same problems as from nhl.com? better?

The context is the AHL all-star jersey for this year. customization is offered for $70 additional.

Edited by GoalMouthPass

I almost had them customize the All-Star jersey I bought from them last year. They did tell me the jersey would have gone to whoever did the actual on-ice customization, and their customer service is miles better than the NHL in that they actually took the time to check to see what material is used for the nameplate.

In regards to the WBS Penguins, you could also contact LucaCaputiTime173339, I recall she goes to a few WBS games and she may be able to help you out.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks guys I appreciate your help. RCS still has some EDGEs left over from their $150 sale. I might go after one there.