Jersey Customization in Toronto GTA

hollywood

Hey Guys,

Here are some pics as promised. I apologize for the low quality in a couple of them, I'm terrible at taking pics.

Also, I know Gilmour never wore this style of Flames jersey and some of you are very particular about keeping things accurate, but this is my favourite style of Flames jersey and he's my favourite forward so I thought why not.

000_0275.jpg

000_0279.jpg

000_0283.jpg

000_0277.jpg

000_0281.jpg

Hope this helps!

CoolHockey is the best. Dropped off a blank Leafs authentic (last year's style) 5 day turnaround, $60, done correctly. Found my new place.

CoolHockey is the best. Dropped off a blank Leafs authentic (last year's style) 5 day turnaround, $60, done correctly. Found my new place.

How did they cut the numbers? Are they 3 layer or reverse-cut?

They did my Schenn and used reverse-cut numbers however the Leafs used 3 layer on the gamers.

How did they cut the numbers? Are they 3 layer or reverse-cut?

They did my Schenn and used reverse-cut numbers however the Leafs used 3 layer on the gamers.

It is layered (stacked Blue/White/Blue) from what I can tell. I told them to use layered numbers. Pics will be up in a few minutes.

It is layered (stacked Blue/White/Blue) from what I can tell. I told them to use layered numbers. Pics will be up in a few minutes.

Yup, that's how it should be done to be 100% accurate. I actually just got the exact same kit from EPS yesterday for my white Leafs edge but they did it reverse-cut as well for some reason.

Not to be nit picky... but do the shoulder numbers for the Kessel jersey look a tad too far apart?

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, just reviving an old thread here that I found when searching. Did anybody have any trouble getting in touch with MLL via email or with getting a reply from Don? I haven't heard anything for a week and have 3 jerseys waiting to get done. On that note I don't have a problem going up north of Toronto area for good quality work but I'm in the Niagara area. If anybody might happen to know of an equally skilled shop in the St Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington, Mississauga area, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Thats not like MLL, they were responding to my questions on the weekends and evenings with in mins when I had stuff up there. I know they took the whole week after xmas off so I'm sure they are backed up. If you are having trouble getting in touch with them via email, you should probably just call.

I emailed Don 3 times this evening within the past hour or so (9:00pm ET) and he returned all 3 emails within seconds as always.

Just sent him 3 jerseys to get done.... give them a call if they're not replying.

what email address are you using?

I used the one on their site, goes to don@majorleaguelettering.com. That's his personal one right?

Yep... he always replies instantly during business hours, and even after hours like I said, I emailed him last night at 9pm and he replied.... heck he even replied back to me while he was at the ACC watching the Leafs game, LOL.

Call the office instead perhaps... 289-236-0110

or send email to info@majorleaguelettering.com

he replies to that one as well I think. But I would try calling.

Maybe your email goes to junk box or something? I get a few emails that

do that when they shouldn't, didn't even realize people replied to me.

I talked to Don today

With the holidays we were backed up when we came back.

I have spoken to a few guys today. If you could let guys know to email me again today or tomorrow and I will respond asap I would appreciate it.