Jersey Customization in Toronto GTA

hollywood

I'm north of the city in York region. I have a vintage Jets jersey that needs everything sewed on. I have ironed on everything myself. RYR Sports in Downsview has done up a bunch of jerseys for me in the past but I'm a bit annoyed that they haven't returned my email. The jersey is new and never been worn.

Yes, I wish I could sew and had a sewing machine. :)

If someone knows of a place inbetween Richmond Hill and Newmarket that would be best.

Not totally in your region, but they are fast, great customer service and work as well. Might be an option for you to call and ask?

http://majorleaguelettering.com/

nice sewing job they did there. They even went through the trouble of sewing both layers to the jersey.

have you looked at

http://www.coolhockey.com

they located 1141 Roselawn Ave., Toronto, Ontario

I'm thinking of ordering a couple jerseys from them....

have you looked at

I've had 3 jerseys done by them

1. Edge Leafs Schenn - Came out perfect but they used reverse cut numbers when the Leafs use 3 layered numbers.

2. Edge Pens Crosby - Used the wrong 'C', wrong material for the nameplate and did not use reverse cut letters/numbers

3. Early 90's Kings Robitaille - Wrong numbers on the back which they refused to fix, had to get someone else to fix them.

I stopped going there after the problem I had with the Kings jersey.

have you looked at

They put the wrong "8" on the back of my Olympic Crosby jersey.

Can't understand how they got that wrong. not like its a popular jersey or anything :wacko:

They put the wrong "8" on the back of my Olympic Crosby jersey.

Can't understand how they got that wrong. not like its a popular jersey or anything :wacko:

Ok, I'll forget about ordering from them, LOL

Prices looked pretty good, and not too many stores carry the 550 Vintage Nords jerseys anymore.... I'm sure they would screw up the lettering or numbers with a non-existent team if they can't do any of yours right.

Ok, I'll forget about ordering from them, LOL

Prices looked pretty good, and not too many stores carry the 550 Vintage Nords jerseys anymore.... I'm sure they would screw up the lettering or numbers with a non-existent team if they can't do any of yours right.

The scary thing is they're NHL/NHLPA certified so you'd think their work would be top notch but that's not the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say I took a Flames jersey to the place Shenanigans recommended. I dropped it off on Wednesday morning and picked it up Friday afternoon. Great turn around time and the jersey looks great. I had Gilmour put on it and I'm really happy with the results, price and speed. Thanks for recommending them Shenanigans.

Hey, how much was it to get your Flames jersey done? Are the prices for customizing all hockey jerseys the same? I want to get my Sharks Black Armour one done.

Hey, how much was it to get your Flames jersey done? Are the prices for customizing all hockey jerseys the same? I want to get my Sharks Black Armour one done.

The prices vary according to how many colours are in the numbers. I was quoted 40 dollars if they use 3 colours, 35 dollars for the Leafs jerseys with the silver lining and 20 dollars for jerseys that use only one colour.

I'd guess the black Sharks jersey would be $35 since they use two colours I believe, teal lining around white. I'd email them and find out for sure though.

Just wanted to say I took a Flames jersey to the place Shenanigans recommended. I dropped it off on Wednesday morning and picked it up Friday afternoon. Great turn around time and the jersey looks great. I had Gilmour put on it and I'm really happy with the results, price and speed. Thanks for recommending them Shenanigans.

can you post a pic?

I have a jersey I want done, I will ship to them if they're really good, and can't believe for single color lettering/numbers they charge only $20 ???

I have one getting done now that was $50! Some sites charge up to $70...

http://majorleaguelettering.com/

that's the place you took it right?

I just got an email back from Don at MLL - $30 for each of my '93 Sabres sweaters. Thats less then a loose number kit costs. Anyone else work with them have any opinions?

lol, I just got a reply as well from Don, for each of my Nordiques jerseys (single color sewn twill) he said $20.00 each. And like I said, just took a jersey in last week was $53.00 for exact same thing (which is taking up to 3 weeks where MLL did his jersey in 3 days!! ... like to hear more reviews/opinions as well, seems to cheap, lol.

lol, I just got a reply as well from Don, for each of my Nordiques jerseys (single color sewn twill) he said $20.00 each. And like I said, just took a jersey in last week was $53.00 for exact same thing (which is taking up to 3 weeks where MLL did his jersey in 3 days!! ... like to hear more reviews/opinions as well, seems to cheap, lol.

nogoal, Don replied to me saying "To see pics of our work go to NHL auctions or ajsportsworld.com or frozenpond.com"

I went there but kinda hard to know what jerseys they did... would like to hear from someone who bought from majorleaguelettering.com

nogoal, Don replied to me saying "To see pics of our work go to NHL auctions or ajsportsworld.com or frozenpond.com"

I went there but kinda hard to know what jerseys they did... would like to hear from someone who bought from majorleaguelettering.com

I think they do any OHL jerseys auctioned of belonging to Brampton, Belleville, Guelph and Owen Sound. As they are their official customizers. And I believe they also handle some replicas that end up on NHL auctions. Though it's still hard to know what they might have done without concrete confirmation.

I'm out of town until Tuesday evening so earliest I can get pics up will be Wednesday most likely, but I'll try and get some for you.

thanks would appreciate that! I have a jersey here waiting to get done, but would like to see yours from MLL,

and also waiting for another place to finish up my GOULET jersey... they charge $50... if it's good I may

go back to them, probably be same price when you add up sending the jersey to and from MLL and paying for shipping.

MLL must know what they are doing to have a bunch of customization contracts from the OHL. I'm gratefull that they are not bending us over to sew a piece of twill on to a jersey. They make their money in bulk orders so they are just doing us a favor.

Edited by hollywood