It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Here are the kits

Gretzky Burger King

Close up of the #9

The "T" compared to my gamer of Vopat (Looks dead on only if the layers were stiched together to give it more of a sparkle)

Kariya Wildwing kit (Glacier twill) (Not sure how close it is because i dont have a gamer to compare it to)

So the fonts look pretty good but the layers aren't stitched together?

I take it they are at least stuck together with an adhesive?

I'm keen to order a Palffy kit and maybe a couple of others.

Might have to learn how to sew. Hah.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't make up my mind! So many new additions!!! I might wear the Dubinsky cause I'm more afraid of getting the Messier dirty. Last game I was at I had a bunch of drunk 20something suits sitting behind me and when we scored a goal the guy jumped up with his beer in his hand and it flew all over the place. Thankfully he didn't get me, I was wearing my Gretzky jersey, but he got my dad's brand new Premier Lundqvist jersey dirty.

I can't make up my mind! So many new additions!!! I might wear the Dubinsky cause I'm more afraid of getting the Messier dirty. Last game I was at I had a bunch of drunk 20something suits sitting behind me and when we scored a goal the guy jumped up with his beer in his hand and it flew all over the place. Thankfully he didn't get me, I was wearing my Gretzky jersey, but he got my dad's brand new Premier Lundqvist jersey dirty.

Haha...go with the Dubi :thumbsup: . Same thing happened to me at the Isles opening night game this year. I was wearing my 2.0 royal jersey and some beer landed on the back of the jersey. Seriously, you think people would be more careful with $9.75 beers

Well when these corporate knuckleheads making their 6 figure salaries go to a game and get hammered they think of it as a drop in the barrel so to speak. Have some respect for the people sitting around you, jeez.

Got this in yesterday. It's an 1989-90 Kjell Samuelsson home gamer. LOA from Spivak and Kraut. Very nice wear with sick marks, unrepaired holes, and board burns on the elbows. The inside has pilling under the arms, elbows, and upper back. The numbers and crest are puckered quite a bit. The nameplate and white parts of the jersey are slightly yellowed due to age. A very welcomed addition to the collection.

2138187600105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2399773670105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Go for the Dubinsky because Messier was no good for the Canucks.

Everything Messier did post 1994 amounted to the slow decline of the New York Rangers.

The horror stories you guys tell is pretty much what goes through my mind everytime I think, hmmm maybe I should wear a nice authentic jersey to the game. I think I'll stick to my premiers and beat up authentics :P

nice pick ups! love the Samuelson

here is my continuation to my latest pick ups

IN 1989 Chris Chelios Shared the "C" with Guy Carbonneau.

I now own of only 3 Home chris Chelios that exist and it is photmatched :) AGAIN SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY PHONE CAMERA IT DOESNT SO THE JERSEY JUSTICE

CHELLIFRONT.jpg

CHELLIBACK.jpg

cheliosc.jpg

I was also lucky enough to pick up #31's

Practice worn spare mask he didn like the back plate so he asked for it to be auctioned i was lucky enough to win the auction at a very reasonable price. The pictures are not taken by me but are of the actual mask.

MASK.jpg

MASK2.jpg

careymask.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

nice pick ups! love the Samuelson

here is my continuation to my latest pick ups

IN 1989 Chris Chelios Shared the "C" with Guy Carbonneau.

I now own of only 3 Home chris Chelios that exist and it is photmatched :) AGAIN SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY PHONE CAMERA IT DOESNT SO THE JERSEY JUSTICE

I was also lucky enough to pick up #31's

Practice worn spare mask he didn like the back plate so he asked for it to be auctioned i was lucky enough to win the auction at a very reasonable price. The pictures are not taken by me but are of the actual mask.

careymask.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Great jersey! Congrats on snagging Carey Price's practice worn spare mask. Looks sharp. :thumbsup:

OMG!!! The sickness in this thread is sick!! :doh:

Great pickups man. The wallet must be much thinner today.

Well yes the wallet is thin but not because of these 2 pick ups. The chelios i got in a trade with a hawks collector and the mask i got for a great price in the auction

LOL this is NYC. We don't care about anything anyone did for other teams. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Messier is one of my favorite Rangers.

LOL this is NYC. We don't care about anything anyone did for other teams. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Messier is one of my favorite Rangers.

Well I care about how he ruined the Rangers.

Holy hell George!! That Chelios is fantastic! Is that picture the match though? Because the logo on the hem in the shot looks like the smaller style. Either way though, outstanding pick-ups.

I think a lot of fans would argue that they would take 20 bad years to win one Stanley Cup. If that's what Messier did then most people who got to see the Rangers win a cup in their lifetime will die happy. I still want another one though, since I wasn't watching hockey in 94.

Us Canucks fans are very passionate of our hockey. Hey how Gaborik?

Messier didnt ruin the rangers. Dolans man crush for Glen Sather ruined the rangers.

Also the Canucks players don't get beat up by Alex Semin.