It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

As much as I like Selanne he had his worst season in Colorado. Nice jersey though.music_1.gif

Yeah for sure it was disaster, im not even an Avs fan, (canuck fanboy) i just thought it looked pretty sweet.

trademe...are you from New Zealand ?

Indeed i am, its a curse if you love nhl jerseys though, they are few and far between.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked this up off trademe for $30.

trademe...are you from New Zealand ?

$30?

To be $30 US it would have to have gone for around $45 NZ.

I'm pretty sure I saw that go for $60 or $70 NZ.

I'm in NZ too by the way.

I didn't go for that jersey because it's a medium.

I can fit medium but I prefer a large.

Anyway it's a nice jersey with perfect customisation.

You don't find too many customised jerseys here.

$30?

To be $30 US it would have to have gone for around $45 NZ.

I'm pretty sure I saw that go for $60 or $70 NZ.

English expat, i still convert everything into pound in my head.

Ok, so I finally got around to taking pictures, but since this is the "arrived today" thread, or as I like to call it, the new additions showcase, I will show you my latest jersey which I got from tb426.

Authentic Mark Messier KOHO New York Rangers Liberty Jersey w/ 9/11 Memorial Patch

Great pick up. That combined with your Dubinsky authentic on the way is a great start to a new Rangers collection.

Great pick up. That combined with your Dubinsky authentic on the way is a great start to a new Rangers collection.

Yeah, and my Gretzky Liberty Authentic. I have quite a few Rangers jerseys actually, if you look in my signature, but they're mostly replicas that I got before I found this place. I know that a few of them will be looked at badly here. The Graves Reebok jersey was the first jersey I ever bought, and I got it for cheap, and I didn't know any better. The Richter Liberty that's poorly customized was my first e-bay experience that obviously did not go well, but I ended up not paying for it. I just got news that the Dubinsky actually came in the mail, so hopefully pictures go up tomorrow night.

While I dislike Mark Messier after his tenure in Vancouver, I do think that Liberty is a thing of beauty.

I love the Liberty jersey in general, but I REALLY wanted this one because of the 9/11 memorial patch, being a New Yorker and feeling emotionally connected to that whole ordeal. Even if that jersey doesn't end up being my favorite, I will take care of that one especially well.

Got two jerseys in and two jersey kits in today.Jersey #2 will be posted later.

2184785700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Here are the kits

Gretzky Burger King

2260525590104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Close up of the #9

2319702070104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

The "T" compared to my gamer of Vopat (Looks dead on only if the layers were stiched together to give it more of a sparkle)

2095401110104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Kariya Wildwing kit (Glacier twill) (Not sure how close it is because i dont have a gamer to compare it to)

2526952600104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Here are the kits

Did you get the kits from this seller? boy_can_he_dangle

Looks great either way! :thumbsup:

Mac is correct the Kits came from the Ebay seller Boy_can_he_dangle

Hush ;)

That will come in the next batch.I am waiting on a patch and when you get the jersey you will see why i waited to show a picture of the other one :D

Got two jerseys in and two jersey kits in today.Jersey #2 will be posted later.

Kariya Wildwing kit (Glacier twill) (Not sure how close it is because i dont have a gamer to compare it to)

2526952600104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

The "I" lis up side down

2436123210055476068tTPnLx_phjpg.jpg

O that was my fault :P

So the kits are good then. Did you also get the Lecavalier and Palffy (if you did, please let me know how they turn out) :D

So the kits are good then. Did you also got the Lecavalier and Palffy (if you did, please let me know how they turn out) :D

I got the Lecavalier but i did not get the Palffy although i thought about it

I got the Lecavalier but i did not get the Palffy although i thought about it

Nice! I was indecisive too about ordering. Thanks for being the guinea pig :D

A very big thanks to slimcutta for this one!! I am pumped to have this in the collection!!!!

SO SICK!

I want!

Is the Lecavalier correct?

I couldn't find a photo of him wearing the jersey with the electric font.

I woulden't know till i get it in my hand i just bought and paid for it last night.I will compare it to my authentic i have.

This is the only picture i can ever find of him with electric font.Its a 1998-99 BAP card

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-99-BAP-279-Vincent-Lecavalier-/270287749588?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3eee67c1d4

I woulden't know till i get it in my hand i just bought and paid for it last night.I will compare it to my authentic i have.

This is the only picture i can ever find of him with electric font.Its a 1998-99 BAP card

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-99-BAP-279-Vincent-Lecavalier-/270287749588?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3eee67c1d4

here is about 6 pictures of lecavalier wearing the bolts electric font i own the set 1 and it is photomatched

enjoy

http://www.gettyimages.ca/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=vincent+lecavalier&assetType=image#48

I think he did wear that font. This is a picture of Corey Schwab and Vinny from a game against the Isles in 1998.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/53132684/Bruce-Bennett

This is from the next day (probably from the same game)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/53132681/Bruce-Bennett

I don't think they would wear different fonts