Has anyone heard from EPS lately?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Gotcha, sensible. I doubt they'll stop though, he was telling me they keep an archive of every year's font disc, which is why they have it.

You love ex-Flyers don't you? Your collection is going to be absolutely insane.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... how much you charge.. cause i hear all these horror stories of jerseys getting lost... and i have around 100 or so jerseys that are blank that im getting kits for slowly but surely..

The Eric Lindros discussion has been moved here.

Sorry about that, us Atlantic division fans are a cranky lot.

Sorry Jeff.

I've never gotten my jerseys customized by EPS before, so I'm kinda curious about these guys. From what has been said in this thread I get the impression it takes several weeks to receive one's jersey back from customization? Also, what do you guys think of the pricing for these guys?

The pricing isn't bad but the turnaround time is extremely slow. We're talking months sometimes. Last year I...and Jeff too unfortunately...waited about 2.5 to 3 MONTHS to receive pre-made kits from them. They really do some great work though so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

The pricing isn't bad but the turnaround time is extremely slow. We're talking months sometimes. Last year I...and Jeff too unfortunately...waited about 2.5 to 3 MONTHS to receive pre-made kits from them. They really do some great work though so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Well I guess I wouldn't mind if they do a pretty nice job. So do they have a wide archive of all sorts of fonts and nameplates from different eras / team jersey styles?

Well I guess I wouldn't mind if they do a pretty nice job. So do they have a wide archive of all sorts of fonts and nameplates from different eras / team jersey styles?

Yes they do. I contacted them a few days ago to inquire about having purple ultrafil for my 94 all star jersey. Joshua responded quoting me how much the kit would cost which I took to mean that they do have it but I sent another reply asking to confirm but haven't heard back yet.

anybody contact gamedaysportsarchives recently? I sent Truman a message a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. He usually gets back to me within a few hours.

Yes they do. I contacted them a few days ago to inquire about having purple ultrafil for my 94 all star jersey. Joshua responded quoting me how much the kit would cost which I took to mean that they do have it but I sent another reply asking to confirm but haven't heard back yet.

anybody contact gamedaysportsarchives recently? I sent Truman a message a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. He usually gets back to me within a few hours.

Same boat - nothing from Truman for quite a few days.

Work is good - turnaround in my opinion is insane. I'm in Canada so shipping slows it down some. Last batch I did took a long time and it was only 5 jerseys. Contacted Joshua a few days ago and it sounded like it would be a long, long time to see the jerseys again!

I just want to say that I love EPS. I know what to expect, they're affordable, and they're the only place I really trust that doesn't stress me out worrying (discounting IJ, as I've never had a problem with them either). The only reason I don't go through IJ typically is because of the fee for jerseys not bought there, and they're a smidge more limited in what they can do.

I've learned to appreciate good work, and that's what EPS does. They're pretty much my go to now.

They currently have my Tretiak jersey. I sent it back to them since the font on the name was too big. Somehow they screwed it up twice even though I sent pictures both times. This time I asked if they could email me a picture of it before they sew it on so I can see what it looks like without having them do the work and send it back only for me to send it their way a third time. I sent this out to them in early February, they still haven't emailed me the picture, but every time I call them they say oh yeah the Tretiak jersey, yea we'll take that picture and get it to you in the next couple days. I think it's great they're doing that for me, and fixing it for free, and I've had no problems communicating with them, only problem is that it's been literally half a year now. Despite the long wait, I still wouldn't trust anyone else with it.

Joshua just confirmed that they have purple ultrafil for my all star jersey so that is now incoming with a couple other things :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got the UPS tracking info today. Looks like EPS has finally finished my Flyers LeClair jersey. Total of eight weeks for a nameplate change and custom alternate captains' "A". Usually the finished product is well worth the wait though. We'll see.

I'm getting customization done on an authentic Canucks 95 - 97 third jersey. Is EPS the spot to have this done? Or any other recommendations? Thanks.

I would imagine they could do it but I have only sent them Flyers jerseys in the past. Shoot them an e-mail.

Got the UPS tracking info today. Looks like EPS has finally finished my Flyers LeClair jersey. Total of eight weeks for a nameplate change and custom alternate captains' "A". Usually the finished product is well worth the wait though. We'll see.

They make most of their money from customizing NFL jerseys for direct order companies. As you can imagine, summer/fall is the ramp up time to get these jerseys made. If you send them anything from beginning of June through September/October it is going to take a long time (big NFL clients are priority). The best time to send them something is from the end of the NFL season through April.

I'm getting customization done on an authentic Canucks 95 - 97 third jersey. Is EPS the spot to have this done? Or any other recommendations? Thanks.

If you're in Vancouver just go to the Authentix Team Store - they'll send it out to be done.

I ordered just a bulk kit from them, no jersey sent or sewing job back in the begining of July and still no kit in the mail. I got a response last week saying it was going to be mailed out early last week. As long as it's done right I can wait...but not too much longer B)

Got my LeClair 2002-2003 black jersey in the mail yesterday and guess what???Perfect again. The nameplate they did for me almost perfectly matched the nameplate font on my 1997-1998 LeClair game worn black jersey and the custom created "A" that Josh designed from the pictures and dimensions that I sent him was nearly perfect when held next to the "A" on my Recchi gamer. If anyone needs a black Flyers jersey done contact EPS. The finished product was outstanding. Pictures upcoming.