Suggestion where to get name bar?

mdwsta4

I have an old Blackhawks road (when red was for away games) sweater that already has numbers sewn on, but not a name plate. Does Ice Jerseys provide this service as a standalone option? Or does anyone know of a good shop to buy one from? A friend of mine is a seamstress and she could sew it on for me. Or perhaps recommend a place in either Chicago or Los Angeles where I might be able to find one?

Jersey is a CCM authentic from the early 90's made from ultrafil material.

Thanks!

M

I have an old Blackhawks road (when red was for away games) sweater that already has numbers sewn on, but not a name plate. Does Ice Jerseys provide this service as a standalone option? Or does anyone know of a good shop to buy one from? A friend of mine is a seamstress and she could sew it on for me. Or perhaps recommend a place in either Chicago or Los Angeles where I might be able to find one?

Jersey is a CCM authentic from the early 90's made from ultrafil material.

Thanks!

M

Not sure if Icejerseys will do it but I know EPS and gamedaysportsarchives will send out just a nameplate.

www.exclusivepro.com

They are Exclusive Pro Sports. They are VERY good. Its who I use even though I haven't had the money for customization in a while.

I'll give them a look too. looks like EPS are in Rockford which may be convenient next time I'm back home.

• 3 weeks later...

Since its a Hawks jersey either send it to Triple Threat Sports or City Sports Lettering. I would suggest City Sports Lettering becuase they are the ones who do the numbering for the Hawks.

• 2 weeks later...

Used Gameday Sports Archives for the ultrafil nameplate. Came out great. Also picked up an all-star patch courtesy of Bear here on the forums.

Now to sew it on...

photo2-vi.jpg