Black/White Flyers Jerseys

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So I know the Flyers are relegating their black/white uniforms to secondary status after this season, so I'm wondering if anyone has slashed the prices on them them, and if not, if they're expected to. I want to get a few, but I'm willing to hold off a bit if they're going to greatly go down in price. I'm interested in Edge and the replicas, so it doesn't matter much to me.

im wondering the same thing so if you find anything out let me know and i will do the same, i dont know if you live in the philly area but the vorhees skate zone where they practice would be the first place i would check.

Yep, I live in Philly. A few places have cut the prices already, but since the Skate Zone's already gouge it's not too helpful. I will definitely keep info posted, however.

the places that have cut prices, do you know how low they have made them? cause i still have a black rbk edge blank im waiting to get customized but i really want the white away one too

I don't, but I'll check again and let you know. I need to start researching this again haha.

At the Wachovia center during games all black/white/WC jerseys are 50% off. Also the skate zones did have a BOGO free special running for a while. I personally am hoping a bunch of authentic jerseys hit the Reebok outlet near my house (Philadelphia Premium Outlets). If you ever go there, find a AAA member, as they get an extra 20% off anything in the store.

Since when do "Flyers" and "youth" belong in the same sentence?

Don't forget about "supple knees" too...

Since when do "Flyers" and "youth" belong in the same sentence?

Hahah that was obviously sarcasm, that dude def needs to be blocked..i surely do not want spam

...did I miss something? I just want some Flyers' jerseys.

I know right, i got an email notification and was psyched thinking someone had some great information and then i got this guy and his nonsense

...did I miss something? I just want some Flyers' jerseys.

There was a spammer that was between the post on April 25 and the one that says "please ban this idiot". Basically, it was some rambling nonsense about the joys of youth or some crap like that.

There was a spammer that was between the post on April 25 and the one that says "please ban this idiot". Basically, it was some rambling nonsense about the joys of youth or some crap like that.

Some of my best "Joys" of youth where spent alone....

Playing Video games of corse!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

So, just throwing out that the Flyers shop at the stadium is selling the black and white jerseys for 50% off...bringing an authentic to $175. Is there anything cheaper in existence?

i was at the skatezone yestersday (in voorhees) and picked up a 3rd alt. from 03 or 04 with recchi on the back for 40.... tried to get em to go lower on the desjardins black jerseys they wanted 85 .. both replicas of course... they still have the same ###### team usa L esche jersey from about 4 years ago... i picked up a hatcher usa jersey there abotu 3 years ago for liek 20 bucks :D

i was at the skatezone yestersday (in voorhees) and picked up a 3rd alt. from 03 or 04 with recchi on the back for 40.... tried to get em to go lower on the desjardins black jerseys they wanted 85 .. both replicas of course... they still have the same ###### team usa L esche jersey from about 4 years ago... i picked up a hatcher usa jersey there abotu 3 years ago for liek 20 bucks :D

Isn't it great when the team tries to push all the OVERPRICED jerseys at the Wachovia center....Then the Player gets traded!! Then they practically have to give the remaining jerseys away! A few years back I bought the Orange Third Cechmanek jersey for $50.00! This was when they used 3 colored layerd tackle twill letters and numbers! I think it cost them $50 to customize the jersey! :thumbsup:

I was at the Voorhees Skate Zone Pro Shop on 5/20/2010. The Black replicas are still BOGO. What I did notice looking around was that whoever customizes the jerseys for them does very good work. Their Winter Classice customization is dead on. I need to call them back and ask them who does the names and numbers on their jerseys. However, the black authentics were all 1.0's and available for $229.00 sizes 50-54.

I was at the Voorhees Skate Zone Pro Shop on 5/20/2010. The Black replicas are still BOGO. What I did notice looking around was that whoever customizes the jerseys for them does very good work. Their Winter Classice customization is dead on. I need to call them back and ask them who does the names and numbers on their jerseys. However, the black authentics were all 1.0's and available for $229.00 sizes 50-54.

There's not too many of us Flyers fans on this fourm...A couple here and there. Huh? :fight:

flyers fan HERE!!! :D..i refuse to buy edge jerseys... i absolutly despise them.... there are 3 exceptions the my hatred of edge jerseys... carolina hurricanes ALT. , san jose sharks home (teal), phoenix coyotes alt. ... yeah i love going to SZ... i know a few of the guyswho work there as i played roller hockey thre for some time... so i normally get an extra discount on jeresys that are already discounted :D....

I tried going to the Voorhees shop yesterday and walked into a Women's Wellness convention. Imagine my dismay...