RBK 6100 Lettering Fit?

maverick024

Hey guys, I'm thinking about ordering a sz 46 RBK 6100 Leafs 3rd jersey and I've heard in the past that the numbers and letters look way too squished on it.

Does anyone else have any customized 46s they can show so I have some sort of idea what I'm getting into?

It's the Leafs third so its single layer numbers and single layer lettering on an air-knit nameplate.

I've wondered this for certain jerseys too. I have a few Hawks 46's and they look fine, but the stripes don't come up as high as on other teams.

I've wondered this for certain jerseys too. I have a few Hawks 46's and they look fine, but the stripes don't come up as high as on other teams.

I wear a 48 and it looks fine on mine with enough room so I'm sure you'd be okay with the 46's....

100_0944.jpg

Here's a 46 CCM air knit which seems to run true to size (and probably very close to the 6100 if not exact)...it's one of the TBTC but it should still give you an idea...

100_0925.jpg

This is a 48 CCM Ultrafil which is shorter and smaller by a good amount than the 6100 48 and again it looks fine..

100_0928.jpg

If you look at the floor planks you'll notice the 6100 & CCM Air Knit both have over a full plank in height on the ultrafil, a 46 in the 6100 series is not even close to that kind of difference.

Edited by MountainKing

This is a size 46 and it fits fine. The leafs have two stripes but the name won't be arched so that will allow you to put the numbers a litter higher compared to my Redwings. I think it will be ok.

2212427580105461084S500x500Q85.jpg