Customizing a women's CCM 550?

hwcsoul

Hi,

I just a women's black CCM 550 Bruins jersey and wanted to get it customized for my girlfriend - her favorite player is/was PJ Stock. Does anybody have any recommendations on places that can do decent customizations on a women's jersey? It's a size medium, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

Hi,

I just a women's black CCM 550 Bruins jersey and wanted to get it customized for my girlfriend - her favorite player is/was PJ Stock. Does anybody have any recommendations on places that can do decent customizations on a women's jersey? It's a size medium, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

To my knowledge there's only 2 sizes of numbers/lettering for hockey jerseys - adult and child. I'd think child size lettering might look too small.

Icejerseys can do the jersey for you, as for the customization this might not be as much of an issue as it was for me. My wife had a jersey that I sent in for her and it is an adult small and full size letters and numbers were used. The customization came out great, but due to the size of the jersey the customization seems a bit larger than it really is, though my wife still loves the way it looks, and I think it looks good too.

Though with a name as short as Stock, it probably won't be an issue when it comes to the name.

2853061720101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks so much for the responses - I really appreciate it! I thought that the child's lettering might look a little small, I'll probably just compare the name/number sizes with a men's one that I already have and make the call between the two. Thanks for the recommendation on Icejerseys, your jersey looks great and I will definitely check them out!

To confirm/clarify, yes we can do women's jerseys, and we always scale the numbers appropriately to the size of the jersey.