Where do you purchase??

PensJerseys

Just wondering if there are any big sites that you guys/gals use aside from Ebay to purchase your older jerseys. I've been trying to find some older ones and Ebay isn't being very kind to me. Tried a few other auction sites, but a lot of their listings have been closed for a few years already.

Any other big sites I should be searching?

Sadly for older jerseys if you can't find them at any retailer (getting harder and harder) then ebay or craigslist are your best bets.

even craigslist is full of fakes these days in most of the major hockey market cities.

Any other big sites I should be searching?

Think you're looking at smaller retailers for older jerseys now Blurry, memorabilia places. The Coyotes Starter and ProPlayer jerseys I recently posted were all from a place in Calgary called Ab D. Cards, not sure how up to date that list is so you have to email them if you see one you want, but they've been very helpful in my dealings with them. Pay more than you would from eBay obviously, but I think those jerseys are as new by and large, so maybe you get what you pay for? I'm betting there are other similar dealers out there who don't eBay their stuff too.

Yeah I think I have no choice here... Will be getting a Lemieux customization eventually. I loved the Pens and Lemieux when I was a kid, always wanted an authentic with his name on it

I would agree with you. That is a sharp looking jersey. I hated to see them retire it. Lemieux would be a perfect choice for it. I always think of the 92-93 Pens team when I see that jersey. They were fierce that year. They had some good seasons wearing that style, even if they didn't bring forth a trip to the Finals.