IceJerseys Customizing NJ Devils Question

sourayoil44

Just have a question with the way Ice Jerseys customizes the NJ Devils jerseys. I have two authentic Reebok Edge Devils jerseys. One from nhl.com and the other from River City Sports. The font they both used is not what the Devils actually wear. It is much thinner (Devils letters are much thicker) and the black border around the letters is too thick. I am wondering if Ice Jerseys will be able to use the font that the Devils currently use, not what River City or nhl.com uses for their Edge authentics.

Aso if someone used Ice Jerseys to have a Devils jersey customized could you post a pic or give your experience.

Thanks!

Just have a question with the way Ice Jerseys customizes the NJ Devils jerseys. I have two authentic Reebok Edge Devils jerseys. One from nhl.com and the other from River City Sports. The font they both used is not what the Devils actually wear. It is much thinner (Devils letters are much thicker) and the black border around the letters is too thick. I am wondering if Ice Jerseys will be able to use the font that the Devils currently use, not what River City or nhl.com uses for their Edge authentics.

Aso if someone used Ice Jerseys to have a Devils jersey customized could you post a pic or give your experience.

Thanks!

I've had IceJerseys customize at least 3 of my Devils jerseys, none of them were done with the right font and one of them had the number incorrectly centered and was right up against the nameplate. I don't have pictures because I sent them elsewhere to get fixed.

Wow not good hearing negative feedback. I appreciate the info.

Is there any admin or somebody else that can say they fixed this issue? They advertise they use what the players wear.

Icejerseys uses many different customizers. Some are better than the others. I sent a Devils jersey to them a while back and it turned out correctly. It all depends on which customizer your jersey is sent to.

Nice, was it your Mogilny jersey in your folder? That came out great with the correct font.

Yes, that was the Devils jersey I sent into Icejerseys to get customized.

Yes, that was the Devils jersey I sent into Icejerseys to get customized.

I remember that jersey. The fonts are definitely correct.

@sourayoil44

If you want the real lettering, try to contact Custom Crafted in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. I used to have a very good connection to someone there but the person quit and moved to the west coast.

I've had IceJerseys customize at least 3 of my Devils jerseys, none of them were done with the right font and one of them had the number incorrectly centered and was right up against the nameplate. I don't have pictures because I sent them elsewhere to get fixed.

Did you contact IJ about the mistakes? Crywolf normally goes above and beyond to fix issues like this.

Thanks very much much for all the feedback! I sent my jersey in to IceJerseys to let them do it. I called and spoke with Sebastian who said they use they place that the actual Devils use. I mentioned the wider font that the players have and he is aware. If it looks like the Mogilny jersey, I will be very happy.

Icejerseys uses many different customizers. Some are better than the others. I sent a Devils jersey to them a while back and it turned out correctly. It all depends on which customizer your jersey is sent to.

IJ's don't do the work themselves? Do they send different teams to different places (local customizers etc)?

When I called yesterday I spoke with a guy names Sebastian and he said they use the same guy who does the Devils jerseys. Maybe I will call back and try to clarify but this is what he said. He told me not worry because nhl.com and river city sports use the different font from what the Devils actually do. I wish an admin would read this but I guess I will just have to wait a few weeks and see. They can't butcher my Edge jersey more than nhl.com, River City or Cosby's did.

I wish an admin would read this but I guess I will just have to wait a few weeks and see.

CryWolf might see it and reply.

I've had several jerseys done by IJs, both current NHL and others (minor leagues, international etc), and I've no complaints at all about any of the work they've done. Just be interesting to know where it goes when you send them your jersey.

I agree, I have had several jerseys done by icejerseys and only had two minor issues. When I ordered my Devils jersey they did everything but but the Alternates A on it, sent it back, got fixed. The other is my Winter Classic Blackhawks jersey in which the wrong font was used for the #1 in the #10, sent it back, waiting for it to be corrected and sent back to me.

Did you contact IJ about the mistakes? Crywolf normally goes above and beyond to fix issues like this.

Yea I sent my jerseys back and didn't receive them until 4 months later, with not one thing fixed. I was definitely not a happy camper when I finally got them back and opened the box to see them in the exact same shape as when I first sent them out, and wasn't refunded for shipping either.

Yea I sent my jerseys back and didn't receive them until 4 months later, with not one thing fixed. I was definitely not a happy camper when I finally got them back and opened the box to see them in the exact same shape as when I first sent them out, and wasn't refunded for shipping either.

Sounds f***** up to say the least......so many things wrong with this i don´t know where to begin.