Shanny returning to the Devils

akteon

Wow, this is surprising to me, I figured he would get back into the league, but I didn't think it would be the Devils, though this is a good signing for them. I believe he still has something to offer to teams out there.

Any word on when he is getting into the lineup? I hadn't heard any news stories about him working out during the interim like Sundin, wonder what the startup time for him is.

I know he had been skating at the Rangers training facility up until the Rangers made it official they didn't want him back (which I still think was a dumb move by Slather) back at the end of October. I assume he kept it up even past that as he and his agent began to talk to other teams.

I know he had been skating at the Rangers training facility up until the Rangers made it official they didn't want him back (which I still think was a dumb move by Slather) back at the end of October. I assume he kept it up even past that as he and his agent began to talk to other teams.

That makes sense. You just never heard about him (at least compared to Sundin or even Forsberg). Maybe he will do some conditioning down in Trenton and I can go see it on the cheap!

I am NOT looking forward to his first goal as a Devil against the Rangers. I still can't believe how Shanny was treated by Glen Slather.

• 1 month later...