North Dakota Jersey

peca_fan

Looking for a Fighting Sioux Jersey from 2002-2004. Noticed a few on ebay now and then, but nothing much lately.

Do you have a picture of what style that is? I thought they've had the same ones for a long time now.

the style has been the same but they seem to always change brands. I'll try and get a pic for ya!

I got a sweet college jersey last year.

Mason Raymond University of Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs. I'll try and get some pics up.

the style has been the same but they seem to always change brands. I'll try and get a pic for ya!

I got a sweet college jersey last year.

Mason Raymond University of Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs. I'll try and get some pics up.

Have you ever tried Craigslist? I am always surprised that my requests will get answered if I put something up in the wanted or sporting section. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
not really, I'll check it out thanks.

I haven't had too much success on Craigslist but I figure that there has to be an alternative to ebay one of these days.

• 2 months later...

I'm also looking for one of these, all the ones on ebay don't look right. If I can ever track one of these down I'd like to have IJ put Toews, Belfour, or Parise on there.

I got mine from IceJerseys a little over a year ago. It's a Nike replica, I've noticed that there are some things that make them different than the ones worn on the ice though. First of all the white isn't shiny like it should be, and it says Sioux in green when it should be black. Also, I'm not sure the Nike logo should be on the front there. I have no idea why Nike made their replicas so much different.

2682880850104519994ariYau_fs.jpg

Here's mine

I can live with the inaccuracies since it is still a legit Nike jersey, and I'm pretty sure there is no way to get an accurate replica and although it's an awesome jersey I'm not a huge UND fan or anything so it's not worth it for me to get an authentic. Also, I don't know of anywhere you can get an authentic jersey other than the campus itself, according to some bigtime UND jersey collector I emailed regarding this.

If this is the jersey you are looking for, my advice is to just be patient and maybe IceJerseys will re-stock them.

I got mine from IceJerseys a little over a year ago. It's a Nike replica, I've noticed that there are some things that make them different than the ones worn on the ice though. First of all the white isn't shiny like it should be, and it says Sioux in green when it should be black. Also, I'm not sure the Nike logo should be on the front there. I have no idea why Nike made their replicas so much different.

2682880850104519994ariYau_fs.jpg

Here's mine

I can live with the inaccuracies since it is still a legit Nike jersey, and I'm pretty sure there is no way to get an accurate replica and although it's an awesome jersey I'm not a huge UND fan or anything so it's not worth it for me to get an authentic. Also, I don't know of anywhere you can get an authentic jersey other than the campus itself, according to some bigtime UND jersey collector I emailed regarding this.

If this is the jersey you are looking for, my advice is to just be patient and maybe IceJerseys will re-stock them.

The Nike replicas are also missing the WCHA logo. The Nike logo should be on the front though, but like the Sioux wordmark it also should be black instead of green. Siouxshop had the authentic jersey with the dazzler material on their website a while ago but they no longer have it. They do have the replica swift jerseys on sale right now so if you can get yourself a 2007 FF patch you could have a fairly accurate replica since the 07 swifts didn't have the WCHA logo.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't had too much success on Craigslist but I figure that there has to be an alternative to ebay one of these days.

i agree with this..i guess lots people are there in ebay now from around the world..and bet the shirt you are looking for is there...signature_jersey.jpg

Edited by nkkiegem123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looking for a green Nike replica as well. Would like to put either Toews or Parise on it.

You might just want to keep trying Ebay.

Yeah, I do. Haven't seen a lot of green Nike ones lately though.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think of these jerseys? Decent or should I keep the hunt on for a nike version?

http://cgi.ebay.com/U-OF-NORTH-DAKOTA-SIOU...=item4ceca5965a

• 9 months later...