Help!!looking for alternate jersey's

scarecrow

I am looking for 3 jerseys in particular, all three are alternates from the 1995-96 season. The Anaheim Mighty Ducks (with Wild Wing jumping from the ice), The LA Kings (with the "Burger King" logo) and the Tampa Bay Lightning (with the waves, rain and lightning blots on the arms).

I'm not looking for them to be authentics as replicas are fine for me. I prefer not to use ebay since i have been swindeled several times by sellers and my credit/banking information has been tapped into before. The one jersey I am most interested in is the LA Kings jersey. All three are great collectors items, but that Kings one would be fantastic.

Thanks

I am looking for 3 jerseys in particular, all three are alternates from the 1995-96 season. The Anaheim Mighty Ducks (with Wild Wing jumping from the ice), The LA Kings (with the "Burger King" logo) and the Tampa Bay Lightning (with the waves, rain and lightning blots on the arms).

You and the rest of the hockey jersey collecting world. If you see any of those for under $100, don't hesitate.

You would have to get pretty lucky I'd think to get one of those three without using ebay.

I need help looking for the following jersey's i will buy or sell

95-96 Mighy ducks alternate (Wildwing)

95-96 LA Kings alternate (Burger King)

97-99 Lightning alternate (CCM only)

i would perfer them to have the correct numbering styles on them..i take blank ones too

check out what i have

http://public.fotki.com/LIGHTNING4/

Yeah, other than ebay, I dont know where you will come across any of these, maybe try the team specific forums, since fans of the team are likely to have the jerseys?

As for Lightning4, I dont have any I'm willing to part with, but its cool to see someone else who wants a Burger King alt that wont be Gretzky. I have two, one will be Gretz, but the one I'm more excited about is Ray Ferraro I'm going to get done w/ my next batch of jerseys. Ive never seen a replica thats not Gretzky, other than the Robatille #20 which Luc never wore (#20 was Ferraro's number that year)

hey benpc21 i love the La Kings (Burger King) jersey, Wildwing ducks jersey, and the Lightning alternate jersey is my favorite of all time..i dont really care if people think they look ugly cause i see something in them that makes me want them to go in my jersey closet lol..i saw that lightning already i am always on Ebay and my bid already went in on that jersey and right now i am winning it

Here is a nice Ducks alterante..but way to much for me right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-NEW-CCM-1995-96-A...id=p3286.c0.m14

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to get this jersey???thanks

http://thefulleffect.files.wordpress.com/2...blueswr6xu5.jpg

That beauty was never actually made for public sale. Thank god it never hit the ice, but Id sure love to have one. Gretzky was traded to the blues at the end of the season the were set to wear those, so I wonder if he ever would have, thus wearing two of the most notorious 3rd jerseys ever. There is a Dallas Stars Gold jersey, based on the template they wore before the EDGE transition that was sold at retail before getting the plug pulled on it. Ive only see one photographed and saw one at a rink while I was playing a game and desperately wanted to try and but it off the guy. Those are even harder to come by then any of the 96 Alternates.

I know/knew someone with the prototype of that Blues jersey. He was selling off his collection last year but he had said that he wouldn't sell that one because it was so rare. It may be the only version there is of it actually.

Wow i would love to have that jersey in my collection..was his blank?

How did he get his hands on the/a prototype?! Thats crazy and I bet a beauty of a jersey to see in person.

• 2 years later...

Scarecrow,

I have a Selanne wild wing jersey. PM or email me if interested.

• 7 months later...

Scarecrow,

I have a Selanne wild wing jersey. PM or email me if interested.

How much do you want for your selanne jersey?

60e26fcf_Thread_Necromancer.jpeg

I sold it a while back.