Forsberg 2001 Burgundy Jersey + All-Star Patch

Veritas0Aequitas

Hey all its been awhile since I've posted. I have the patch and the authentic burgundy jersey and I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a place I can find a picture of this jersey so when I send it off to get it customized I can make sure it gets done right?

Thanks!

Hey all its been awhile since I've posted. I have the patch and the authentic burgundy jersey and I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a place I can find a picture of this jersey so when I send it off to get it customized I can make sure it gets done right?

Thanks!

gettyimages.com is usually my first stop.

Just search Peter Forsberg in the editorial images. If you want to narrow it down, you can do "Peter Forsberg, 2001" or 2000 since that would be the years the patch was on the sweater. With that jersey you can also add the "A" for alternate captain. He wore the 2001 patch both with and without the "A" on the burgundy sweater.

• 4 months later...

You can see the sleeve numbers on this one!

3377504985_8b72e7beb9.jpg

Edited by S3ABAS

I believe we have had a few members with that jersey and that patch who got it customized with Sakic or someone else. Even though the numbers aren't the same, would at least give you the font and location of the patch.