This is interesting (Coyotes news)

ZoomZoom18

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=248538&amp...s=headlines_nhl

According to the Toronto Sun, the controversial Frost, who is out on bail as he awaits an October trial date on sexual exploitation charges, has been granted permission to leave Canada and attend the training camp of the Phoenix Coyotes.

But Coyotes general manager Don Maloney made it clear he does want Frost anywhere near Coyotes' camp.

"I can't be strong enough about this, we don't want any part of David Frost," Maloney told the Toronto Sun. "He is not welcome here. This is the first I've heard about this, but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't want him here, we don't want him here, he will not be allowed here."

"If young Keefe is in any way associated with Frost, he will not be coming to our camp," Maloney told the Toronto Sun. "He's a player targeted to play in San Antonio (of the American Hockey League). He played there last season and we had no problems with him and had no association with David Frost."

"This is simple really, if Frost is connected to Adam Keefe, we're through with Adam Keefe. When I was in New York, we had Sheldon for a brief time. And I had a little exposure to this man (Frost). I didn't like it. And I don't want anything to do with him now."

Kind of interesting that if they find out that Frost is representing Keefe or has any association with Keefe, it seems that the Coyotes are gonna either deal him or flat out get rid of him based on the above statement.

"If young Keefe is in any way associated with Frost, he will not be coming to our camp," Maloney told the Toronto Sun. "He's a player targeted to play in San Antonio (of the American Hockey League). He played there last season and we had no problems with him and had no association with David Frost."

"This is simple really, if Frost is connected to Adam Keefe, we're through with Adam Keefe. When I was in New York, we had Sheldon for a brief time. And I had a little exposure to this man (Frost). I didn't like it. And I don't want anything to do with him now."

Kind of interesting that if they find out that Frost is representing Keefe or has any association with Keefe, it seems that the Coyotes are gonna either deal him or flat out get rid of him based on the above statement.

Deal him to who? There is not a team in the NHL that would touch a player (no pun intended) that Frost was involved with. I would hope that the INS would ban this slimebag from entry to the USA.

Deal him to who? There is not a team in the NHL that would touch a player (no pun intended) that Frost was involved with. I would hope that the INS would ban this slimebag from entry to the USA.

Every time I hear about this story it just reminds me of the dark underside the NHL sometimes conveniently forgets. Hopefully the Desert Dogs will swiftly show this guy the door if he shows up.