At least I will get to see the NHL live...

lafountain

Found out today that it appears in November I will probably be moving to Texas. The one bright side is that I will be about 2 hours away from Dallas so I will actually be able to attend Stars games. Having seen some of the Stars prospects the last few years helps with the transition too.

Found out today that it appears in November I will probably be moving to Texas. The one bright side is that I will be about 2 hours away from Dallas so I will actually be able to attend Stars games. Having seen some of the Stars prospects the last few years helps with the transition too.

The Stars are a very good team, let us know what you think of the arena, I have read about the knife and fork dogs.

http://30games.blogspot.com/2007/11/make-t...as-instead.html

• 1 month later...

Well as of yesterday, it is now official. I will be moving to Texas in November. I am looking forward to the change, and this will be a good thing, and like I said, I will be able to see NHL games live now in person.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be joining you in Texas, only I'll be around the Dallas suburbs (not sure where yet). I've seen the American Airlines Center and it looks nice from the outside.

With that being said, after being in Anaheim last spring and spending so much time out here at the Job watching the Coyotes, its going to take some time to get used to. IMO, the Coyotes have one of the better NHL experiences I've been able to enjoy (Buffalo is the first and best so far). I'm curious to see how the Stars game night experience is. Either way, at least the NHL is still nearby!

• 2 months later...

Well I have arrived and have moved into my new place, now comes the fun of unpacking and organizing. Internet will be hooked up tomorrow so now I won't have to keep coming to the library to check my email and browse the net.

Hope all is well with everyone else out there and want to wish all of you who celebrate it a "Happy Thanksgiving"

Well I have arrived and have moved into my new place, now comes the fun of unpacking and organizing. Internet will be hooked up tomorrow so now I won't have to keep coming to the library to check my email and browse the net.

Hope all is well with everyone else out there and want to wish all of you who celebrate it a "Happy Thanksgiving"

Enjoy the new digs.

Happy Turkey Day to one and all!