Does anyone know where I can get this years finals jerseys?

LeafyMcLeaf

I've been thinking about a Darren McCarty or a Chris Osgood, and would like to get a Cup finals patch.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Long time no see. I know shop.nhl.com has the jerseys with the patch already on them, but they only have the premier replicas. I wouldn't go through them for the customization though, you could order the jersey and send it to icejerseys or your preferred customizer and have them do the lettering.

Red Wings Jerseys

Penguins Jerseys

CoolHockey.com is selling Rbk Edge authentics with the 2008 Stanley Cup patch at a $25 premium ($270 vs $245, their regular price for an Edge jersey). They are also running a customization sale for $45. So an authentic Edge Red Wings Osgood or McCarty with the Cup patch customized would cost you $315 before shipping etc.

http://www.coolhockey.com/pittsburgh_penguins.php

http://www.coolhockey.com/detroit_red_wings.php

One thing I hate about the coolhockey.com website is that you can't see what sizes are in stock until you click the "add to cart" button.

CoolHockey.com is selling Rbk Edge authentics with the 2008 Stanley Cup patch at a $25 premium ($270 vs $245, their regular price for an Edge jersey). They are also running a customization sale for $45. So an authentic Edge Red Wings Osgood or McCarty with the Cup patch customized would cost you $315 before shipping etc.

http://www.coolhockey.com/pittsburgh_penguins.php

http://www.coolhockey.com/detroit_red_wings.php

One thing I hate about the coolhockey.com website is that you can't see what sizes are in stock until you click the "add to cart" button.

If you go through coolhockey and order the jersey before the 31st of May. Use the coupon code B15G for 15% off any purchase over $300. So that $315 + shipping jersey would be $268.50 + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the scoop on the quality of customization from coolhockey.com?

I'd really like to get a Red Wings jersey with a finals patch on it. I ordered an authentic Stevie Y jersey after the '98 Cup win, and have been kicking myself ever since for cheaping out an not getting the finals patch just to save $50.

Coolhockey has impressed me so far, they ship in 5 business days, the customization is well done. I have a few jerseys from them but I do have a Datsyuk and it came out beautiful. By all means consider them or icejerseys as they have been the best for me time after time.

Whats the scoop on the quality of customization from coolhockey.com?

I'd really like to get a Red Wings jersey with a finals patch on it. I ordered an authentic Stevie Y jersey after the '98 Cup win, and have been kicking myself ever since for cheaping out an not getting the finals patch just to save $50.

I feel I'm reading your post wrong, it cost $50 extra for the fianls patch?! You know you can pick up the Stanley Cup patches on ebay for like $10 and get them sewn on at a local tailor for about $5? In fact, I'd argue thats the way most people go about out, especially after the fact, they get the blank jersey and add the patch to it, or already have the jersey and add the patch when the team makes it to the finals.

www.sportsk.com

Historically have had the lowest prices on Red Wings jerseys that I've seen. I ordered my Premier Lidstrom the minute the Wings won. I went for Premier because the Wings don't use shoulder patches and SportsK arranges for sewing on all customizations regardless of levels.

Customized EDGE Authentics are $235, Premiers are $135. Cup patch is $15 ($1 more than retail for the National Emblem patch), and they'll sew it on before shipping it.