Letter height question

TheKevinShow

Is there a list anywhere of the letter heights on the various jerseys? I'm struggling a bit with the current iteration of my Nike NHL design project because sizing all of the letters the same just doesn't come out right on some of the jerseys and I'm sure that there isn't one single unified letter height amongst all 32 teams. Unfortunately, I don't have an MIC from every team so my personal resources are limited.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:05 PM, TheKevinShow said:

Is there a list anywhere of the letter heights on the various jerseys? I'm struggling a bit with the current iteration of my Nike NHL design project because sizing all of the letters the same just doesn't come out right on some of the jerseys and I'm sure that there isn't one single unified letter height amongst all 32 teams. Unfortunately, I don't have an MIC from every team so my personal resources are limited.

Any specific teams you need measurements of?  I have close to 30 MiC's that are either GW, GI, or pro-stock customized by the official team customizer.  I also thought that there was someone on Reddit a while ago putting together some sort of a list like what you're looking for, but I'm not 100% sure if it had the letter measurements.

Edited by Schlepprock32

On 8/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, Schlepprock32 said:

Any specific teams you need measurements of?

I don't need the Blackhawks, Blue Jackets, Stars, Kings, Devils, Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, Golden Knights or Capitals. For each of those teams, I either have an authentic/team issue done to on-ice specs (I'm assuming that the letter heights didn't change in the transition from Reebok to Adidas for the Blackhawks, Stars, Kings, Devils, Flyers, Penguins and Capitals) while I have Adidas gamers from the Blue Jackets and Rangers.

This is what I've got for letter measurements of what you don't already have...

AZ (Old Style) MiC - 3"                                        

Anaheim MiC - 3"

Boston Edge 2.0 - 3 3/4"

Buffalo MiC - 3"

Calgary MiC - 3 1/8"

Carolina MiC - 3 1/4"

Colorado MiC - 2 3/4"

Detroit MiC - 4"

Florida Edge 2.0 - 3"

Minnesota Edge 2.0 - 4"

Montreal MiC - 3 1/4"

Nashville MiC - 3"

N.Y. Islanders MiC - 3 11/16"

Ottawa MiC - 3"

San Jose MiC - 3 3/16"

St. Louis MiC - 3 1/4"

Tampa Bay MiC - 3"

Toronto Edge 2.0 (Centennial) - 3 1/8"

Winnipeg MiC - 3"

Hopefully this helps.  At worst you gave me a great reason to thumb through the collection for the first time since the weather turned hot.

Edited by Schlepprock32