Capitals/Bruins 3/3/08

What a game for the Caps so far. 5-0 in the first and Ovechkin already has a hat trick to give him 52 on the year. 4:29 left in the first, great game for them so far and not so good for the Bruins and their fans.

10-2 Final, Ovechkin with 5 points to take over the league point lead. He has 90 points with Malkin in 2nd with 88. Gonna be a close race for the Art Ross.

10-2 Final, Ovechkin with 5 points to take over the league point lead. He has 90 points with Malkin in 2nd with 88. Gonna be a close race for the Art Ross.

I got home about 10 minutes into the first period turned on the tv and saw it was 4-0. They shellacked them early and never let up. What a game!

Needless to say, I was quite angry at that game to the point where as I was walking back from the bathroom at my local brewpub, I pulled off my Bs jersey and mimed choking the crap out of it. :(

And then let's not even get into the Toronto game.....

And then let's not even get into the Toronto game.....

Dude, what's going on up there in Beantown? 19 goals in 3 games?? Good Lord man!