Dallas Stars Stanley Cup Question

thebiggoalie

I've had a green CCM Modano jersey lying around for the longest time and have decided to add the SC Patch. I have a couple of questions before I proceed.

1. I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing the "A" back then. Am I correct on that one?

2. Did they wear the patch with the NHL2000 patch? I thought the Devils wore it when they won the following year, but I think I once saw the pic and they were wearing the 2000 patch, or was that the following year when they lost to the Devs?

As always, pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Y'all!

Based on the photos I could find, Modano did not wear the A on the green jerseys, but it does appear like he wore it on the whites.

slideshow25.jpg

Modano.jpg

I have that white one waiting to go out one of these days, too. But they used those whites for at least one more season after they won the cup, so I'm pretty sure that pic is from a later season when he was "promoted". Thanks.

I have that white one waiting to go out one of these days, too. But they used those whites for at least one more season after they won the cup, so I'm pretty sure that pic is from a later season when he was "promoted". Thanks.

The picture of the White jersey is from the WCF the same year they played Buffalo in the SCF. I have seen quite a few pictures of him in the White wearing the A that season.

I've had a green CCM Modano jersey lying around for the longest time and have decided to add the SC Patch. I have a couple of questions before I proceed.

1. I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing the "A" back then. Am I correct on that one?

2. Did they wear the patch with the NHL2000 patch? I thought the Devils wore it when they won the following year, but I think I once saw the pic and they were wearing the 2000 patch, or was that the following year when they lost to the Devs?

As always, pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Y'all!

Does your jersey have the silver NHL shield or the orange one? The green jersey Modano is wearing on the pic with the cup is the 1998-1999 3rd jersey, so that one has the orange NHL shield in the hem and a black SC Finals patch. The following season the Stars used that color as their new road jersey, silver NHL shield, a white SC Finals patch along with a green NHL 2000 patch which they wore the whole season. I know fore sure that Modano did not waer the A during the 2000 finals.

BTW, the 1998-1999 model had a small Dallas Stars logo embroidered on the hem, while the 1999-2000 didn't

I need to do some thing about the name on this jersey:

2886118620054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2104132090054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Still blank, the 1998-1999 3rd jersey:

2858825540054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Does your jersey have the silver NHL shield or the orange one? The green jersey Modano is wearing on the pic with the cup is the 1998-1999 3rd jersey, so that one has the orange NHL shield in the hem and a black SC Finals patch. The following season the Stars used that color as their new road jersey, silver NHL shield, a white SC Finals patch along with a green NHL 2000 patch which they wore the whole season. I know fore sure that Modano did not waer the A during the 2000 finals.

BTW, the 1998-1999 model had a small Dallas Stars logo embroidered on the hem, while the 1999-2000 didn't

I need to do some thing about the name on this jersey:

2886118620054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2104132090054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Still blank, the 1998-1999 3rd jersey:

2858825540054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Mine has the silver shield, without the Dallas logo on the back hem. I was actually thumbing through your album when the idea crossed my mind :thumbsup: I knew you would be the one to shine some light on the subject. Thanks.

Mine has the silver shield, without the Dallas logo on the back hem. I was actually thumbing through your album when the idea crossed my mind :thumbsup: I knew you would be the one to shine some light on the subject. Thanks.

So yours is the 99-00 jersey. The season when the Devils won the cup.

We all know that the Stanley Cup from that season has been voided because of the biggest missed call of all time. <_<:angry::P:P

Hey! I'm a goalie! I remember what happened! I also have the Hasek jersey to prove it! Down with Brett Hull!

So yours is the 99-00 jersey. The season when the Devils won the cup.

Well, the jersey will look cooler with both patches, but it was a disappointment. Thanks again for your info.