EBay

Brilliant!

You should check on getty though, just to be sure!

just a little off

57160591.jpg

ae6d_1.JPG

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really can't stand seeing those white Liberty authentics ALWAYS being customized with Gretzky. There were other guys on that team too. Graves. Leetch. Richter. Beukeboom. Sundstrom. Savard. I'd like to find one of those with the single Starter logo so I could strip it and redo it. Gretzky Rangers jerseys get on my nerves.

I've got this single starter logo authentic white liberty customized with Lafontaine, which never played in this jersey. I'm seriously considering removing the Lafontaine to replace it with Richter. Normally, I'd go with Graves but I have to chose a double digit number to cover up 16.

I'll see, my jersey has the 'A'. Who else wore the 'A' that year besides Graves?

I know, it's 4 am but I ABOLUTELY needed to take a break from constitutionnal law.

I've got this single starter logo authentic white liberty customized with Lafontaine, which never played in this jersey. I'm seriously considering removing the Lafontaine to replace it with Richter. Normally, I'd go with Graves but I have to chose a double digit number to cover up 16.

I'll see, my jersey has the 'A'. Who else wore the 'A' that year besides Graves?

One nice thing about the Rangers is that they have most of the team photos on their website, so you can atleast see who wore the "A" when that pic was taken. The downside is the pictures are really small.

1998-1999.jpg

Looks like Graves "A" - Leetch "C" - Beukeboom "A"

Glad someone finally picked up that Lafontaine white liberty and is doing the right thing and stripping it.

Also remember you have two choices for the name - originally the name was 3 color but they didn't get league approval so eventually they had to switch it to 2 color, so either is correct.

white_liberty_richter_b.jpg

One nice thing about the Rangers is that they have most of the team photos on their website, so you can atleast see who wore the "A" when that pic was taken. The downside is the pictures are really small.

1998-1999.jpg

Looks like Graves "A" - Leetch "C" - Beukeboom "A"

Glad someone finally picked up that Lafontaine white liberty and is doing the right thing and stripping it.

Also remember you have two choices for the name - originally the name was 3 color but they didn't get league approval so eventually they had to switch it to 2 color, so either is correct.

white_liberty_richter_b.jpg

Thanks man! I'm probably going to go with Richter, but with a 3 color name. Do you have a picture of a 3-color Richter jersey?

I wonder why they produced so many Lafontaine white liberty jerseys. I got mine a year ago and I keep seeing them on ebay. Was he supposed to play and then decided not to play at the last minute?

just a little off

57160591.jpg

ae6d_1.JPG

Seems to me like it's off because the jersey itself is smaller. There is more space on the jersey he wears than there is on the one in the auction. If the 8 were moved up then it would be too close to the name I think.

EDIT: actually nevermind it looks like it's also too far to the left.

Is this made 100% right?

post-1043-1240431064_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240431167_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240431279_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240431286_thumb.jpg

Is this made 100% right?

No it's not. Letters are supposed to be tilted towards the right. The 'C' is okay though.

Here's how it's supposed to be (pictures of my jersey):

dsc01110o.th.jpg

dsc01109d.th.jpg

No it's not. Letters are supposed to be tilted towards the right. The 'C' is okay though.

Here's how it's supposed to be (pictures of my jersey):

dsc01110o.th.jpg

dsc01109d.th.jpg

Thanks so much Carl if you dont mind me asking.. where did you have the jersey customized at?I would like to know so i can send my other blank jersey's..also how did you get that one to have a fight strap?

Thanks so much Carl if you dont mind me asking.. where did you have the jersey customized at?I would like to know so i can send my other blank jersey's..also how did you get that one to have a fight strap?

That jersey was previously owned by Oliver (Victim) and I believe he's the one that got it customized. I'm not sure where he got it done.

That jersey was previously owned by Oliver (Victim) and I believe he's the one that got it customized. I'm not sure where he got it done.

O ok thanks so much i hope he can tell me where he got it done at..also its a nice looking jersey

Not sure where he got the lettering kit, but I am gonna guess that he sewed the kit on himself.

Anyone looking for an older Kings jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190302691361

He also has a nice Bure jersey, and a Sens jersey. Too bad the Sens one has one of the biggest busts in history on it...

Shouldn't this have the NHLPA logo on the hem?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230338305651

Where did they get this font from? Certainly not from a panthers jersey...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140315877468

Edited by attila

The Bure jersey you mention from the Kings jersey seller also has some font issues. It's too bad because that would be a really nice jersey.

The sens is also not from the first year as he claims. First year Sens jerseys have red numbers with a white outline.

The retail All-Star jerseys didn't have the NHLPA logo on the hem

The Bure jersey you mention from the Kings jersey seller also has some font issues. It's too bad because that would be a really nice jersey.

The sens is also not from the first year as he claims. First year Sens jerseys have red numbers with a white outline.

Sens jersey is also missing the 100th anni patch...would like to see some pics of the back of it to check on the font, even with daigle on it it's decent enough

Good catch on the Bure...also looks like name is stiched directly onto jersey

Edited by attila

Somebody needs to get that Bure jersey. That's a beauty and is also easily fixable by removing the lousy nameplate. Those Pro Player authentics are awesome.

How about this one?is this made 100% correct?And is it legit?Sorry if i am asking so many questions i just want to make sure before i go and spend a lot of money on something..

post-1043-1240453505_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240453541_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240453573_thumb.jpg

post-1043-1240453617_thumb.jpg

This guy thinks his jerseys could end war, disease, and famine, but this price is seriously ridiculous:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINNESOTA-NORTH-STARS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINNESOTA-NORTH-STARS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Good thing he's got 2 of them so we don't get into any bidding wars.

I wish that guy with the North Stars Jersey had a "best offer" feature. I'd offer $12.00. Granted, those are nice jerseys but they are worth $300, tops.

That Bure would need a total strip. Everything attached to the jersey except for the Stanley Cup anniversary patch is wrong. I already have a blank white 1994 Canucks jersey that I am turning into a Momesso #27. Those Skate jerseys are awesome

I really want to pick up a blank 92-93 Black Sens jersey and customize it with those Red numbers. I'm not going to pay $250 for that though.

If only that Panthers Bure was 54+, I would strip it and turn it into a real Bure jersey.

I really hate incorrect customizing, have some self respect and do it correctly.

P.S. I think that Messier picture is a little NSFW, I think he needs a bigger towel

Edited by ewillia8

This guy thinks his jerseys could end war, disease, and famine, but this price is seriously ridiculous:

Haha yeah...I especially like this part:

"YOU WONT SEE THIS JERSEY ON EBAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME IF AT ALL!!!!"

I found this one, which is actually cooler if you ask me...but still overpriced

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150336822577

That Bure would need a total strip. Everything attached to the jersey except for the Stanley Cup anniversary patch is wrong. I already have a blank white 1994 Canucks jersey that I am turning into a Momesso #27. Those Skate jerseys are awesome

My brother has a real nice white Bure jersey with the skate, the only problem with it is that they put the french 100th anni patch on it lol.

Edited by attila

These are really starting to grow on me, but I know nothing about authenticity of jerseys from Russia. Anybody have any info on these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Avangard-Omsk-Russian-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks.

These are really starting to grow on me, but I know nothing about authenticity of jerseys from Russia. Anybody have any info on these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Avangard-Omsk-Russian-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks.

That jersey is made by Lutch. They are the CCM of Russia. The jerseys used over there are dye sublimated and I don't believe the on ice jerseys use fight straps.

Dye sublimation is a high quality way of making some really far out designs, like the bird wings, that is bright and permanent. It's much better than silk screening or anything heat pressed and, while not sewn on, is as good as it gets from Russia.

Here are some of my Lutch jerseys.

2864153920100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2659249950100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2418251970100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

2190098230100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2616102650100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2823283880100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

Their BIN price is a bit high, but if they have it in stock and in your size, it might be worth the extra $10-$15 than I have seen others sell them for. Other sellers in the past have sold jerseys through a "pre-order". Once you win the auction you specify home or away and your size needs and then they place the order with the factory in Russia. The wait can be around 2 months for it to be made, shipped and passed through customs, but you get more control over your size and color choice.

This website http://www.russianhockeyjerseys.com was the one who placed my order for the Dynamo Riga jersey (with the lion crest) for me. It was something not listed on ebay or on their website, so I was happy to get exactly the right combination of sponsor logos to fit the year I was trying to replicate, but I did have to go through the waiting period to receive it.

O ok thanks so much i hope he can tell me where he got it done at..also its a nice looking jersey

I got the lettering kit for that jersey from All Canadien Emblem through a German retailer and all I had to do is sew it on. I added a Fight Strap (a homemade one, I think) and did all the stitching around the logos.