Selanne Coming Back?

lafountain

I like Teemu and am happy to see he's coming back, but I have to echo the sentiments that someone commented upon in that article. I really hope this doesn't end up becoming a trend from season to season with players deciding whether or not they want to return for the next season. I know Teemu's earned his right to do so, but as a fan its frustrating to see.

I like Teemu and am happy to see he's coming back, but I have to echo the sentiments that someone commented upon in that article. I really hope this doesn't end up becoming a trend from season to season with players deciding whether or not they want to return for the next season. I know Teemu's earned his right to do so, but as a fan its frustrating to see.

I agree, its like NFL players skipping the preseason but more egregious. If you are going to play, play the season don't skip out until the All-Star break. Still, it looks like the Ducks are rounding back into form with him and Neid back in the lineup.

Selanne is good for the game and had he been suffering from a lingering injury (for all we know he might have been), then I'd probably understand it a little more. Sort of like what Forsberg is going through currently. I will say this though, I'm glad its not over renegotiating a current contract or something stupid like that which seems to be common in the NFL. Anaheim is going to be scarrryyyyyy this postseason!

Beware Pacific Division...the Ducks are going to be a royal pain come postseason time.

That whole division (Kings excluded) are scarrry. 3 teams all at 60 points or better. What a race to the end!

• 3 weeks later...