Washington Capitals Jersey

lecq

Hey Guys,

I was going to buy what's hopefully an authentic Washington Capitals Jersey. Before I buy it I had a few questions just to make sure I'm buying the real deal.

1. On the Current Caps Home Jersey, what material is the eagle on the shoulders? Is it made out of the same material as the center crest? Because the premier capitals jersey I have right now has the eagles but it's made of a shiny type slick material. Are they like emblems that are stiched on?

My next question is are ALL the stars on the washington capitals 2011 winter classic jersey all emblems which are sewn on?

If you could provide some pics that would be GREATY appreciated

Thanks Guys,

I can't answer your questions, but you need to post pictures of the jersey you're thinking about buying so we can tell you if it's real or fake. Fakes are always getting better, there's no way for us know without seeing it.

If you're buying from a reputable store, I say go for it. There's no reason why a reputable place would have fakes. If you're buying on eBay, post the link.

I can't answer your questions, but you need to post pictures of the jersey you're thinking about buying so we can tell you if it's real or fake. Fakes are always getting better, there's no way for us know without seeing it.

If you're buying from a reputable store, I say go for it. There's no reason why a reputable place would have fakes. If you're buying on eBay, post the link.

Thanks for the reply DropKickMurphy. The jersey is in a store at the ice rink that I go to. I don't have pics yet but I guess I'll take some the next time I go. I was hoping that someone out there owns these Jerseys and can just tell me straight up. Thanks

If it's anything like other premiers I've seen, the shoulder patches on premiers aren't stitched, they're glossy like you mentioned. Authentics should be stitched.

Thanks for the reply DropKickMurphy. The jersey is in a store at the ice rink that I go to. I don't have pics yet but I guess I'll take some the next time I go. I was hoping that someone out there owns these Jerseys and can just tell me straight up. Thanks

I thought you were talking about an EDGE cut. If you're talking about a premier jersey, all the word "premier" means is replica. Replicas aren't faked. If it's an EDGE cut, I'd still say go for it because it's a pro shop at an ice rink. They wouldn't be selling knockoffs.

Save your money on a Primer and get an authentic WC jersey

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-memorabilia/washington-capitals-2011-winter-classic-jersey-reebok-edge-white-authentic-52

The screen printed ones are just lacking. Also forgo the obligatory 8 and put an American on that sweater...

Save your money on a Primer and get an authentic WC jersey

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-memorabilia/washington-capitals-2011-winter-classic-jersey-reebok-edge-white-authentic-52

The screen printed ones are just lacking. Also forgo the obligatory 8 and put an American on that sweater...

Wow! Thanks! That site has a really good deal on the winter classic jersey. Sorry to unleash a million questions on u, but I was wondering if you can help me with the sizing. I wear a Large Premier Jersey which fits perfectly (runs loose). What would be the equivalent for an authentic jersey? (50? or 52?)

THanks!

A 50 fits (at least for me) like a medium Premier. If you wear a large, I'd go with a 52 at least. It might help to know your height and weight.

LAK hit it right on the head. If your a large in premier a 52 is the size. The only difference is you may have to deal with the wizard sleeves.

Doubtful. You can't get a customized EDGE jersey for 140, and the fact that they're using stock pictures of replicas makes them even more suspicious.

This is getting annoying. Everyone is trying to help you, heck i even PM'ed you telling you i had a legit Caps home jersey i would sell you, for a good price too.

And what did i tell you about that card website...i just bought one from there. Everyone is trying to help you, are you using the information everyone is supplying. Your definitely making it more difficult then it really is...and the fact that i took time out of my dad yesterday and pointed out what makes jerseys real and supplied pictures of my own jerseys to help you, and you never even said thank you or acknowledged i was trying to help out.

gee mister...im sorry. me and my brother use the same account....I just want to learn more about hockey jerseys. I'm sorry...

What are you 10?? Regardless whether it was you or your brother you guys should know how to say thank you. But anyhow, there is a really cool feature on this website called a "search" and you can type questions in there. There is a thread about Capitals WC jerseys and that "Dave and Adam's Cardworld" was brought up there. It is legit, and like i ALREADY told you..i bought one from there and its perfectly fine. And on top of that i have a jersey for $170 shipped and you said that was too expensive, nobody said collecting hockey jerseys is cheap so maybe this is the wrong hobby bud. $20 more for an already customized jersey that you started this thread for ( A home Capitals Ovie jersey) compared to a blank WC doesnt seem like a bad deal to me. Just read a little more and mostly all of your questions can be answered.

My little brothers in the hospital with cancer. WE never could afford real authentic jerseys and my mom always got us the tshirts instead. I just wanted to get him a awesome goodbye present before he leaves us in february. I just wanted it to be new too. sorry to have wasted your time

My little brothers in the hospital with cancer. WE never could afford real authentic jerseys and my mom always got us the tshirts instead. I just wanted to get him a awesome goodbye present before he leaves us in february. I just wanted it to be new too. sorry to have wasted your time

Dont give me that s***...you just said you and your brother use the same account. Youve been here for 3 days. You dont have the money for an authentic....then why you asking about one that costs $150??? Dont be like that man.