New to the board

nordiques-fan

Just wanted to say hello to all the board members.I am new here and have always been interested in hockey jersey.I mostly collect baseball the NY Mets football the Dallas Cowboys.I have been browsing the site for a few days and you guys have a nice setup.I am also part of another jersey community call www.nextleveltalk.com.I am a Quebec Nordiques fan /Colorado Avalanche fan and am from Pa.I am on the hunt for an older authentic with fight strap Quebec Nordiques jersey blank preferably or Joe Sakic home and away sz 52 or 54.So if you guys see anything let me know..

Just wanted to say hello to all the board members.I am new here and have always been interested in hockey jersey.I mostly collect baseball the NY Mets football the Dallas Cowboys.I have been browsing the site for a few days and you guys have a nice setup.I am also part of another jersey community call www.nextleveltalk.com.I am a Quebec Nordiques fan /Colorado Avalanche fan and am from Pa.I am on the hunt for an older authentic with fight strap Quebec Nordiques jersey blank preferably or Joe Sakic home and away sz 52 or 54.So if you guys see anything let me know..

Welcome to the board. A few of the people here are also members over on nextleveltalk. As for that Nordiques jersey, I personally don't know a lot about the jerseys of the Nordiques, here is one http://cgi.ebay.com/Quebec-Nordiques-Joe-S...1QQcmdZViewItem but I could not personally vouch for the authenticity of it, perhaps someone else can chime in about it.

So again, welcome. There are a few other Avs fans here as well, so you are not alone.

Yeah that seller got some bad feedback on my other board.I was pretty stoked he had some nice items..Thanks for the welcome..

Welcome dude. I think everyone here is an avid fan of the Nords jersey; including myself. I was lucky enough to stumble onto an authentic a few months ago and I haven't let go of it since! As far as that jersey you posted, I'd avoid. griffenfood is a notoriously bad eBay'er amongst jersey collectors and has been known to put up 'semi-authentic' quality stuff. Keep your eyes on eBay though because, every now and then, the real deal WILL pop up and who knows...you may get lucky.

Thanks I had a couple of replicas back in the day but I kinda out grew them..The hunt is all part of the game..