eBay seller using ICEjerseys username

DesertRat

I found this...

http://stores.ebay.com/ICEjerseys

Some seller in Korea using icejerseys as the username. The jerseys they're selling are crap. I hope the general eBay user isn't foolish enough to confuse the two. :noway:

Mods, I believe you'll want to contact eBay ASAP. :hook:

I found this...

http://stores.ebay.com/ICEjerseys

Some seller in Korea using icejerseys as the username. The jerseys they're selling are crap. I hope the general eBay user isn't foolish enough to confuse the two. :noway:

Mods, I believe you'll want to contact eBay ASAP. :hook:

Yeah the jerseys are crap but there absolutely nothing IJ can do about the name the guy is using. Lucky enough for him that the name wasn't already taken.

Yeah the jerseys are crap but there absolutely nothing IJ can do about the name the guy is using. Lucky enough for him that the name wasn't already taken.

I pointed this guy out in the "ebay" thread a while ago. He sells some terrible stuff made in Korea. What, CCM doesn't have a Korean factory? :rolleyes: This Vinny jersey is all kinds of win. Check out the tilt-y letters!

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-Tampa-Bay-Lightning...oQQcmdZViewItem

I'd report him, but it's not worth the trouble, very few fall for them. I usually just warn whoever bids on something of his that what they're buying is a fake, if they're concerned about authenticity. I'd be grateful if someone did that for me if I ever got suckered by a counterfeit.

Thanks for the heads up - we were already on this. In fact we filed a claim with eBay, as their policy states it is not permitted to create a User ID that

is "a term that could be confused with a third-party's trademark or brand (for example, CocaColaSeller)". It's pretty clear that they have broken that policy. We had a good laugh looking at their fraudulent jerseys.

Thanks for the heads up - we were already on this. In fact we filed a claim with eBay, as their policy states it is not permitted to create a User ID that

is "a term that could be confused with a third-party's trademark or brand (for example, CocaColaSeller)". It's pretty clear that they have broken that policy. We had a good laugh looking at their fraudulent jerseys.

Fraudulent? Really? I honestly thought that the Rangers had finally decided to get rid of those drop shadowed numbers and go with a standard block font and that the Red Wings finally tired of the vertically arched names. No, really. I did. For real. :rolleyes: