ZoomZoom18's jersey collection.

ZoomZoom18

Didn't work for me either, but using the images of his Selanne jersey I was able to go to http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/ZoomZoom18/ and it worked fine. Very nice collection Zoom.

Just a heads up, I edited your initial post so that link works now.

I love that Sea Wolves jersey. You don't see many of those floating around.

Just a heads up, I edited your initial post so that link works now.

I love that Sea Wolves jersey. You don't see many of those floating around.

Thanks man! I had some struggles with it initially.

Thanks everyone for the compliments as well. The Sea Wolves jersey I bought when I was stationed at Keesler AFB in Mississippi. I saw the jersey and had to buy it for my collection. Its seen a lot of wear over time. I'm not a big fan of the SP replicas, the XXLs (both of my SPs are 2X's) are a little too short for my tastes from top to bottom. The Sea Wolves jersey is made kinda like the old CCM Maskas are.

ZZ,

I send you an e-mail about the Ice Vuckonich.

HJ

Nice collection.

Any plans for the Houston Aeros or Las Vegas Thunder?

Personally, I'd love to do a Thunder Sergei Zholtok. I'm a fan of drop shadowed numbers like they wore.

Thanks for the compliment!

HJimm,

I responded to your email. It is a gamer.

JeffB,

Not planning on anything for the Houston or Las Vegas jersey. The Vegas jersey is pretty old, and if I would do something with it it would probably be a Zholtok or a Bonk. The Houston one has the AHL logo on the waist, so I'm not too familiar with who was on the team the year they wore that one in the AHL. Personally though, I'd like to make an Aeros one a Wiseman from 98-99. I loved their blue jersey, that thing was sharp.

The Houston one has the AHL logo on the waist, so I'm not too familiar with who was on the team the year they wore that one in the AHL.

You do know about hockeydb.com, don't you?

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/teamseasons.php?tid=2676

They wore the classic jersey in 01-02 and 02-03 in the AHL. I see Nick Schultz wore it in the playoffs in 01-02. That would be a good choice. I wonder if he wore his usual #55? Hmmmm...

They also wore a space shuttle Columbia memorial patch in 02-03 when they won the championship. You can easily find that mission patch on ebay. That would be very, very cool. Just be sure to search for the correct mission number, STS-107. There's a range of sizes and even color combos (some in medium blue and some in what looks to be the correct dark blue or black) to sort through. Stephane Veilleux #24 would be a good one from that roster.

2740251650049403740S425x425Q85.jpg

Jeff

You do know about hockeydb.com, don't you?

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/teamseasons.php?tid=2676

They wore the classic jersey in 01-02 and 02-03 in the AHL. I see Nick Schultz wore it in the playoffs in 01-02. That would be a good choice. I wonder if he wore his usual #55? Hmmmm...

They also wore a space shuttle Columbia memorial patch in 02-03 when they won the championship. You can easily find that mission patch on ebay. That would be very, very cool. Just be sure to search for the correct mission number, STS-107. There's a range of sizes and even color combos (some in medium blue and some in what looks to be the correct dark blue or black) to sort through. Stephane Veilleux #24 would be a good one from that roster.

2740251650049403740S425x425Q85.jpg

Jeff

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with hockeydb.com, but I just never took the time to see who played on their AHL team. I looked and saw Brett McLean was on that team. I grew to be a pretty big fan of him with the Avalanche, plus Travis Roche who was out here in the desert last season and I think plays for San Antonio.