Question about the 04 All Star Jersey

lafountain

I was looking over my 04 All Star jersey (Authentic) and the letters on the front as well as the stars on the bottom are more of a felt type material as opposed to the normal material used on the crests.

Is this normal?

I was looking over my 04 All Star jersey (Authentic) and the letters on the front as well as the stars on the bottom are more of a felt type material as opposed to the normal material used on the crests.

Is this normal?

I think it's the same material they used on the Wild's 3rd jersey. I don't know what it's called in English

Yeah it does feel the same as those Wild 3rds. It feels like regular felt. I've never seen it on any other jersey before but I think it was used because it was also used on the Wild's jerseys. It would only make sense at that point. The one thing I've always wondered is why the letters and stars were straight-stitched instead of Z-stitched.

OK, good to know that mine is legit. Just wanted to make sure. I haven't had it that long and never noticed it until today when I was getting ready to box it up and send to icejerseys.