Christmas of Jerseys

Finny

Well the wife did good, I got an Authentic Edge Chicago Blackhawks Home jersey with Toews #19. A thing of beauty, really outside of the soaking equipment issue and the diaper tails..I am on board with this style of jersey. Very impressed, will be ordering another one in a couple of days thanks to Christmas money from family.

The wife is charging her Ipod on the computer so once I can plug in the camera I'll post a pic or two. Oh yeah and the wife got a Premier Leafs jersey with Sundin customized, it looks good as well just not as good as the Edge.

Anybody else get a jersey for X-mas?

I picked up a white CCM 550 Islanders Dave Scatchard...I'll post pics when I get the time.

I got a Akbars Kazan Richards jersey from that guy everyone suggests on ebay, totalhockey. But it won't be here till late Jan. I'll keep y'all updated in the "it arrived today" thread...

That's a sharp looking sweater Finny! Nice choice on the name too...

No jerseys, but I did get a promise that "World of Hockey: Celebrating a Century of the IIHF" would arrive when Amazon gets it in

http://www.amazon.com/World-Hockey-Celebra...8874&sr=8-1