Hello All

Scuderia

I wasn't sure where to put it, so I figured this was a good spot. I'm an avid sports fan who loves his jerseys (all sports, in particular hockey) and am really glad I found a spot with such passionate jersey enthusiasts. My collection is small but I've got a few in mind I'd like to acquire. Anyhow, I will see you all around the board!

Welcome aboard Scuderia. You'll like it here. You wouldn't happen to be an F1 fan would you?

Thanks guys! Yes i'm an avid F1 fan... This past season was a wild ride, but a positive finish (at least for me) It's hard getting good F1 fix here in the states though.

haha, yes the name is a dead ringer to anyone in the Formula 1 know. I'd love to go to the USGP, and/or Monaco (of course) so you're quite lucky.

haha, yes the name is a dead ringer to anyone in the Formula 1 know. I'd love to go to the USGP, and/or Monaco (of course) so you're quite lucky.

F1 has always captured me better than NASCAR, and with American Open Wheel racing being a mess, I've grown to love it over the years.

I was at the 02,03,06, and that memorable 05 USGP. It was a great deal, if you bought a raceday ticket, you got the garage pass for free. I always spent $60 for a three-day pass and got the garage day for free, and with my parents living in town I always had a place to stay! I'll never forget the 2005 race. My first one back after going through basic training and tech school in the AF in 04, caused me to miss it. Only to witness that tire debacle! I still see the live video of the 14 Michelin cars pulling into the garage in my head as I type this. I had this unique knack for seeing a Ferrari win every time I went, and I have been a McLaren fan for years. Then lo and behold they win this last race when I can't make it. Of course they have me so disillusioned with the sport and team right now that I have severely lost a lot of respect for the operation and not just for the StepneyGate Scandal.

They changed the Indy road course for the Moto GP race and its in FIA specifications, so if they bring the USGP back to Indianapolis in 2009, you may get the chance to see it on a better course, with ironically enough, a chicane in the corner which was the problem in 2005 (turn 13, turn 1 of the Indy 500 track).

Is it (a dead give away) :P ? I thought you would be from Italy judging by the name as scuderia means nothing more than "team" but F1 works as well ... Scuderia Torro Rosso ;) haha ... welcome #776.