2004 All-star Authentic jerseys

State 0f Chaos

I was looking on ebay for some new jerseys and, because I've never bought an all-star authentic jersey before, have a question. Do the authentic jerseys come with the teams patch on the shoulder or would I have to add that later if I want it? Specifically the 2004 All-star jerseys, but any of them in general as well. Also, would Ice Jerseys add the patch for me if I send them the jersey and a patch? I read in one of the other threads that Ice Jerseys can add lettering and such, so I was wondering.

Thank you in advance.

I was looking on ebay for some new jerseys and, because I've never bought an all-star authentic jersey before, have a question. Do the authentic jerseys come with the teams patch on the shoulder or would I have to add that later if I want it? Specifically the 2004 All-star jerseys, but any of them in general as well. Also, would Ice Jerseys add the patch for me if I send them the jersey and a patch? I read in one of the other threads that Ice Jerseys can add lettering and such, so I was wondering.

Thank you in advance.

Why didn't you post your question in the Patch thread instead of starting a new topic? I hope, the mods will combined all the thread with the same topic before chaos reigns.

Do you really want to spend that much money to send in a jersey to have a patch sewn on? And how long do you want to wait for that work to be done which takes less than 2 minutes to have that patch sewn on. You would save a lot of money if you ask your local tailor for this job to be done. :thumbsup:

The All-Star patch is already on the jersey when it is purchased. If you are talking about patches like the Devils patch or another team, those would have to be added after the fact. But in the case of the 2004 jersey, the Minnesota Wild All-Star Patch is already on the shoulder of the jersey.

As for would Icejerseys add the patch, yes they would. In fact I am getting ready to send in a 2004 All-Star jersey to get lettered, numbered, patched up in a little while. Meant to send it in a while ago, but never found the right size team patch until just recently.

Why didn't you post your question in the Patch thread instead of starting a new topic? I hope, the mods will combined all the thread with the same topic before chaos reigns.

Do you really want to spend that much money to send in a jersey to have a patch sewn on? And how long do you want to wait for that work to be done which takes less than 2 minutes to have that patch sewn on. You would save a lot of money if you ask your local tailor for this job to be done. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I either didn't notice it or I hadn't though of it. Don't generally do my best thinking at 1:30 AM, haha.

Actually, I remember reading in one thread that the tailor would need to be able to a "Z-stitch" correcly. I think that's what it was called. I suppose I could call around me, but it really depends on how much it would cost for this or that. I would much rather have it done by someone who has done it before than by someone who hasn't, and I can tell you that there aren't many tailors around here that have done sports jerseys, much less hockey sweaters. I guess I could always check out New York though, too. Time isn't much of an issue, I don't need it immediately.

The All-Star patch is already on the jersey when it is purchased. If you are talking about patches like the Devils patch or another team, those would have to be added after the fact. But in the case of the 2004 jersey, the Minnesota Wild All-Star Patch is already on the shoulder of the jersey.

As for would Icejerseys add the patch, yes they would. In fact I am getting ready to send in a 2004 All-Star jersey to get lettered, numbered, patched up in a little while. Meant to send it in a while ago, but never found the right size team patch until just recently.

That's exactly what I was wondering about, thanks.

About how much is all that going to cost? Obviously it wouldn't be as much for me since I only need one thing sewn on and shipping would probably be more than the labor itself, but I'd like to have an idea. And about what size is good? Seems like most Devils patches on eBay are either 13" or about 3", so I'm assuming 3" would be right, but I'd like to make sure.

That's exactly what I was wondering about, thanks.

About how much is all that going to cost? Obviously it wouldn't be as much for me since I only need one thing sewn on and shipping would probably be more than the labor itself, but I'd like to have an idea. And about what size is good? Seems like most Devils patches on eBay are either 13" or about 3", so I'm assuming 3" would be right, but I'd like to make sure.

To get a patch sewn on at a tailor shop or sporting goods store is generally about $5. There must be a high school or two near you. Probably their athletic uniforms and certainly their letter jackets whould be sewn locally and that's who you should try to contact. You just need to open your yellow pages and do a bit of homework. There's no need to mail a jersey out of the country to get one patch sewn on.

It'd say the shoulder patch should be 4-5 inches. 3" sounds too small. This should be what you need. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-Logo...emZ130096812997 and I've dealt with them before. The patch should have a noticeable white border around it for it to be the style used on the All-Star jerseys.

To get a patch sewn on at a tailor shop or sporting goods store is generally about $5. There must be a high school or two near you. Probably their athletic uniforms and certainly their letter jackets whould be sewn locally and that's who you should try to contact. You just need to open your yellow pages and do a bit of homework. There's no need to mail a jersey out of the country to get one patch sewn on.

It'd say the shoulder patch should be 4-5 inches. 3" sounds too small. This should be what you need. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-Logo...emZ130096812997 and I've dealt with them before. The patch should have a noticeable white border around it for it to be the style used on the All-Star jerseys.

Yes, actually, in my town alone there are 2 public high schools, at least one private one, a Boys & Girls Club, and a P.A.L., all with sports teams. I hadn't even thought about that part.

Oh wow, thanks. You've helped much more than you needed to, and I believe all my questions have been answered. Again, thank you.

Going to keep looking at these forums anyway, even if I don't post....a lot of nice jerseys on here.

I am guessing you are looking at this jersey http://cgi.ebay.com/MARTIN-BRODEUR-ALL-STA...VQQcmdZViewItem or one similar to it. You have the option of getting the patch and having it added on separately or like me, getting a blank one and just having the customization done from scratch. I don't know if icejerseys has a rate for just patches or if they have the flat customization charge no matter what you want done, but you could wait for a response or you could try to email customer service. If you know of a local shop that does customizations you could take the patch, jersey, and a picture showing placement of the patch to them to see if they could knock that out for you.

If you decide to go the blank route, http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-AUTHENTIC-2004-EAS...VQQcmdZViewItem here is an authentic size 46 that is available as well and you could just go from there. That is actually the seller I bought my size 48 Eastern Jersey from that I will be sending up to get done.

Alright, I tried contacting customer support and it just went to a blank page after I clicked "send" so I'm not sure if it sent or not. I guess I'll find out soon.

I had the same problem for a little while there and it didn't seem to go through. I ended up just directly emailing customer service through their email address. Don't have it on me here at work, but it is in my email at home.

Is it cs@icejerseys.com? I got a notification from that e-mail, and cs probably means customer service, so it makes sense to me.

Sounds right, I would believe that to be correct since you got a statement from them.