I bought my 1st Authentic!

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

Thanks a lot man! How do they differ in fit?

You can tell they were made to go over pads, IMO. My 56 (XXL) in the Coyotes jersey is HUGE. I like the fit to be loose, plus I'm a big guy (6'2" 245 lbs) and it fits very well over a sweatshirt or hoody. My 48 (L) in the Ducks jersey is comfortable. Its not tight like a Large replica, but snug and snug enough to where I can wear it comfortably. I like the heavier materials and the fact that I don't feel like I'm going to rip it if I would get it caught in something. The biggest thing I notice is the material. I also like the stitching.

You can tell they were made to go over pads, IMO. My 56 (XXL) in the Coyotes jersey is HUGE. I like the fit to be loose, plus I'm a big guy (6'2" 245 lbs) and it fits very well over a sweatshirt or hoody. My 48 (L) in the Ducks jersey is comfortable. Its not tight like a Large replica, but snug and snug enough to where I can wear it comfortably. I like the heavier materials and the fact that I don't feel like I'm going to rip it if I would get it caught in something. The biggest thing I notice is the material. I also like the stitching.

Ahhhh beautiful. I can't wait! Gonna wear it Dec 18th when the Pens come to the Garden.

Anyone have DETAILED photos of a 6100? Does not have to be Rangers,

Ahhhh beautiful. I can't wait! Gonna wear it Dec 18th when the Pens come to the Garden.

Anyone have DETAILED photos of a 6100? Does not have to be Rangers,

I don't have any, but you are in the right place for that! I hope you enjoy it, I like wearing the authentics to games more than replicas myself, especially when it gets colder. You have that luxury...I don't! :):lol:

I don't have any, but you are in the right place for that! I hope you enjoy it, I like wearing the authentics to games more than replicas myself, especially when it gets colder. You have that luxury...I don't! :):lol:

lol.. no place like New York and the Garden.

Many of us have 6100 jerseys, what exactly are you looking to see? I'll be happy to photograph whatever you'd like in close detail, as I'm sure others would be.

Many of us have 6100 jerseys, what exactly are you looking to see? I'll be happy to photograph whatever you'd like in close detail, as I'm sure others would be.

Elbows, stitching, front emblems shoulder, back of jersey.

Thanx in advance!

Elbows, stitching, front emblems shoulder, back of jersey.

Thanx in advance!

You will be very happy with your purchase.

I will look at taking some pictures of my 6100 Thrashers jersey and also of a Replica Thrashers jersey for comparison purposes.

You will be very happy with your purchase.

I will look at taking some pictures of my 6100 Thrashers jersey and also of a Replica Thrashers jersey for comparison purposes.

Thx a lot man! I saw this guy earlier today with a replica Kovalchuk on.

Well I would have helped out wiht the pictures, but my wife and I have been doing a lot of cleaning and rearranging and my camera appears to have been put somewhere that I can't find right now.

Haha, yup, Jobing.com Arena in the middle of the Arizona desert with winter temps in the 60s just doesn't scream hockey. I miss battling ice on the roads and snow. Fun times and worth it! :lol:

That arena name always made me cringe =) You guys think you have it bad, our winter temps down here in central florida are just as bad, so I feel your pain Zoom...

That arena name always made me cringe =) You guys think you have it bad, our winter temps down here in central florida are just as bad, so I feel your pain Zoom...

Yeah, I still call it Glendale Arena, it just sounds so much better. What's been bad is this year they started charging for parking there. A common thing elsewhere, but for the first two seasons I've seen games there and enjoyed the free parking, I've become spoiled!

The funny thing is, 60-75 degrees feels FREEZING after being used to months of 95-110 degree days. I'm glad we don't have to deal with the humidity you guys got down there! My uncle lives in Pompano Beach and its amazing to see how hot some of the temperatures are with the humidity figured in!

Back to the arena though, I'd love to try to skate on that ice to see how good it is. When the Oilers came to town last year, I got seats about 11 rows back from the ice and saw Daniel Tjarnqvist have all kinds of issues with it. I lost count of how many times he landed on his rear.

I made my decision.. Im going to bring it to Cosby's and have it customized for $95.. I know it seems like a lot.. but thats how much I would have paid.. sending it to CAN. Plus Cosby's doing the stitching seems nostalgic.. since they stitched the Rangers jerseys for years. I called the guy.. they send it out to be stitched I just can't wait for it..

either

#11 Messier Captains C

#30 Lundqvist

#16 Avery

#2 Leetch Captains C

Im pretty sure Ill go with Messier or Lundy.

Although I was 4 when we won the cup.. I have watched enough games with Messier.. that I can wear his jersey proudly..

Also Cosby's is VERY convenient for me since I go into Manhattan all the time.. Ill prob bring it the day I go to the Pens game.

It came just now!

O MY GOSH its fantastic!

The jersey is BEAUTIFUL!

WOW.. the diff from this and a replica is AMAZING!

The sleeves are MUCH bigger then the replica... im so happy with my st authentic!

Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. One of the reasons I tended to stick towards replicas is the fact that I had several different teams that I like. When I got the two NHL authentics I have, I was definitely pleased. I picked the Coyotes because well, they're technically my home team for the time being and I picked the Ducks because the year I saw them play live, they won the Stanley Cup, and I thought the black jersey kicked Arse. I have an old Starter Avalanche authentic jersey from their first season in Denver. I wouldn't trade any of them...with the exception of the black Ducks jersey and that's only for a larger one, mine is a 48 and I tend to stick towards 52s and 56s. IMO, I think its hard to wear a replica the same way once you got the authentic.

Yeah, I still call it Glendale Arena, it just sounds so much better. What's been bad is this year they started charging for parking there. A common thing elsewhere, but for the first two seasons I've seen games there and enjoyed the free parking, I've become spoiled!

The name of the building is idiotic, it dese Nobody likes the name and I usually call it Glendale Arena, too. It's about as good of a name as St. Pete Times Forum or First Union Center (its acronym, hehe). Where are they charging for parking at Jobing.com Arena??? My passes are for the northeast lot of the site of SuperBowl XLII. There is free parking in that lot (they send you a few rows further down the lot if you don't have a pass) and the lot is not bad at all trying to get out, even during a near sell-out (Saturday's game).

The name of the building is idiotic, it dese Nobody likes the name and I usually call it Glendale Arena, too. It's about as good of a name as St. Pete Times Forum or First Union Center (its acronym, hehe). Where are they charging for parking at Jobing.com Arena??? My passes are for the northeast lot of the site of SuperBowl XLII. There is free parking in that lot (they send you a few rows further down the lot if you don't have a pass) and the lot is not bad at all trying to get out, even during a near sell-out (Saturday's game).

I've been told they are charging now and the free spots are over by the Cardinals Stadium. We used to park just east of Johnny Rockets and the areas around Westgate. I've not been over there to know for sure yet, but this is all heard it through the grapevine stuff.

From one Rangers fan to another...go obscure! Put Ortmeyer on that baby!

or even better Marcel Hossa #81. At least that's what I'm doing w/ my Rags Alt jersey. Or even more obscure, Brandon Dubinsky #54. If I had another one, I'd go that route...(now off to ebay to fix this problem!)