World Series?

ZoomZoom18

Anyone happy with how it turned out? I am still having a hard time believing the RED SOX have won two in the last four seasons. That seemed unthinkable at the beginning of 04. I was hoping the Rockies would give them a little run for their money, but I believe that 8 day layoff killed their momentum. I'm crossing my fingers for the White Sox in 08!

I was hoping the Rockies would win it, but I think you are right in that the layoff was just a little too long. Was glad to see them get there, just hoping Oakland can get back next year.

I'm amazed by Oakland year in and year out. Everytime you think they've lost too much to compete (Zito, Mulder, Hudson, Giambi, the list goes on and on) they bounce back and are pretty dangerous the next year. I'm a big fan of Nick Swisher, I am happy he got extended to stay up there. I need to get his jersey to replace my Zito!

• 3 weeks later...
I was hoping the Rockies would win it, but I think you are right in that the layoff was just a little too long. Was glad to see them get there, just hoping Oakland can get back next year.

That's what the Rockies get for beating my Diamondbacks. Congrats to Holliday and Tulowitzki for winning MVP and ROY, oh, wait, they didn't! :ninja:

That's what the Rockies get for beating my Diamondbacks. Congrats to Holliday and Tulowitzki for winning MVP and ROY, oh, wait, they didn't! :ninja:

I think Tulo got robbed for ROY. They had too much time off after the NLCS and were screwed once the World Series started. Especially when Boston got into the Series like they did.