Where to buy WHL jersey in USA

Hey Guys, I’m trying to get my hands on an Edmonton Oil King’s Third, the bright neon green one. Lids.ca is the only place I see that has them but I can’t figure out if they ship to the states. Is there a source in the US for these?

I used to work for that s***bag company described in the opening post, and they have .ca for product they ship to Canada and .com for product they keep in the US. If you're in the US, you have to buy from their .com side. You can put items from both the Canada and US sites in your shopping cart, but once you go to pay, the product from the side you're not on will be removed.

Just one of the many reasons I can never spend money with those clowns again. (If you can't tell, just seeing that L word drives me into a rage lol)

2 hours ago, aaron.holick said:

If you’re having difficulty, let me know. I’m in Edmonton and a season seat holder. I can ship.

Thanks for the offer, I’ll keep it in mind. Do you know how much the jerseys are running in Canadian dollars?

1 hour ago, Van67 said:

I used to work for that s***bag company described in the opening post, and they have .ca for product they ship to Canada and .com for product they keep in the US. If you're in the US, you have to buy from their .com side. You can put items from both the Canada and US sites in your shopping cart, but once you go to pay, the product from the side you're not on will be removed.

Just one of the many reasons I can never spend money with those clowns again. (If you can't tell, just seeing that L word drives me into a rage lol)

Yeah I can’t even find chl stuff on the .com side. Pretty dumb for as big a company as they are if you ask me.

18 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Thanks for the offer, I’ll keep it in mind. Do you know how much the jerseys are running in Canadian dollars?

Right now on lids.ca they are $105.00 CAD + tax and it looks like there is free shipping. The team store at the arena rarely runs sales so I believe the jerseys there would likely be $140 CAD.