NHL Auctions

cferneyh

I'm both stunned and amazed that teams would sell their leftover gamers via NHL Auctions in July, but whatever, there are a couple of Islanders jerseys that I'm interested in, so if the Isles want to sell when interest is low, so be it.

Anyway, whenever I've tried to login this weekend it takes me to my account preferences page and I can't get beyond that. I've tried different computers, and I've even tried on my smartphone (when out so that I wasn't using the same IP address). I can't be alone in this as when looking at the bidding for anything on the site, there aren't any bids since Friday afternoon on any items (well, at least not for the ones I've looked at).

Then today I noticed something else totally goofy. The Blues are auctioning their leftover set 2 blues and whites. Not only can I not bid on anything (as per the problem I mentioned above), but none of those gamers come up in a search. For example, I can link directly to this Tarasenko white jersey: http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100803&auctionId=702781 but if I do a search for Tarasenko the only thing that comes up is an autographed puck. Same goes for any other players that I've searched for. In fact, I don't even see those Blues jerseys showing up when sorting by "ending soon", despite the fact that those auctions end later today.

Anyone out there having these same issues? Or have I officially reached the "struggling with the Internet" phase of life?

If it's not just me, could the NHL be any more bush league with that site?

It's probably just a failure on their part of not having the team auctions integrated with everything else

Just realized what else you were talking about-- i'm stuck on account preferences as well

Wow they suck

Edited by FlyersFan376

Considering the Blues store at Scott Trade sold the Team Issued Tarasenko playoff home jersey for $1500.00, right at a $1000 is a steal.

I was able to get into it.

Homepage > Auctions > Team Auctions (St. Louis Blues) - On left hand side about halfway down. I can bid and everything.

The site is down. And I don't think it is coming back. I've been trying to bid since yesterday too. I'm glad I saw this so I know it is not just me. Some people are going to get smoking deals on jerseys. Or they are going to be pissed when the auctions get thrown out due to the site being down.

Its showing up for me...Shows 18 mins left at $1,050

I can't imagine they let these auctions stand. Whoever is getting customer service emails for NHL Auctions is going to have a crapload of emails sitting in his/her inbox when they log in tomorrow morning.

I won a couple of Isles jerseys, but I suspect they will be relisted due to a "technological glitch".

The site is down. And I don't think it is coming back. I've been trying to bid since yesterday too. I'm glad I saw this so I know it is not just me. Some people are going to get smoking deals on jerseys. Or they are going to be pissed when the auctions get thrown out due to the site being down.

They all show up. You just can't log in and bid. Kind of a bummer for those of us who were trying since yesterday afternoon. Farewell chance at a Blues Oshie jersey...

I'll post the number tomorrow but the team shop at Scott Trade had team issued play off Oshie jerseys for 600 or 800. I'll try to go by tomorrow to see what they have left. I picked up a Bortuzzo away and a Butler home for $300 each. They also had/have some older 2012, 2013 jerseys as well. I think the only big name they have is Burglund in that style.

I got an email stating that the auction winners would be honored and that they will do their best to avoid fiascoes like this in the future

To be honest, I'm glad that's how they handled it. They could've been greedy and relisted them so they'd sell for more... and it sucks for those that couldn't log-in. But if I won something and then days later the auction house tried to tell me that people couldn't log-in and that they were relisting the item I had won, then I'd be mighty pissed.

Did you email them directly to ask? Or was it a general email that they sent out? I haven't received anything re: the Isles jerseys I won.

Kinda wonder how the NHL will settle this up with the Isles and Blues.

I got an email stating that the auction winners would be honored and that they will do their best to avoid fiascoes like this in the future

I had emailed customer service and the Blues store contact they provided to let them know there was an issue, i was kinda hoping to bid on a Schwartz or Shattenkirk but figured that wasn't gonna happen anyway lol