Playoffs Set jersey question

Lemalin

Hello,

I recently discovered that there were several set for the playoffs. set P1, P2... :glare:
The playoffs are about 1 month of game and it seemed to me that there was need only one set.
My question is: the second set of playoffs (P2) is really worn or just there in case of jersey torn to pieces during a fight ? :fight:

I'm sure the answer to that depends on which team you're talking about. The Kings, for example, have made it to the Conference Finals 3 years in a row, but they only use one playoff set each for home and away. When you get to the Cup Finals it's a different story. For a MeiGray team like the Kings, 2 sets of home and aways are made up, but one of the sets might not be used if the series does not go past 4 games, and the unused set stays game-issued. As we saw in this last SCF though, a couple of players actually had more than one jersey in the same set.

Not every period? :D

Haha I wouldn't have been at all surprised. Actually though, Steiner puts out that many sets at the request of the team (Dolan), and Steiner actually talked them down to 4 regular season sets from 5 this season because of all the inventory they get stuck with.

Thanks for your fast answer LAK74 :thumbsup:

It's about a Blackhawks jersey from 2008-2009. The blackhawks went to the western conference final so it's mean they played 17 games.

Two sets (P1 & P2) for only 17 games... while there is three sets in 82 games in a season... it's strange !

^ Hell yeah!