Rangers - who does the lettering for the MSG store jerseys?

I have a Callahan indo edge that I purchased at MSG two seasons ago. Now that he's no longer on the team I'm turning it into a McDonagh. I've successfully stripped the nameplate and the 4s from the sweater and now I'm looking to get it made up. In the interest of saving myself time I left the 2s on there since I'm going from 24>27. Now the question I have is who does the lettering for the MSG store jerseys? It isn't arena wear is it? Who should I send it to to ensure that the 7s will match the numbers that are already affixed to the jersey. Thanks.

Arena wear does their on-ice jerseys. The store bought MSG jerseys are usually pretty off.

You're probably better off stripping the whole thing at this point and bringing it to Arena wear.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Agreed. Take off the 2's- even if they don't strip cleanly, you'll be putting 2's on top of them. Otherwise you're taking a chance that the 7's won't match the 2's.

Agreed. Take off the 2's- even if they don't strip cleanly, you'll be putting 2's on top of them. Otherwise you're taking a chance that the 7's won't match the 2's.

Yeah that's my concern. Figured it would be worth a shot asking if anyone knew where MSG had their jerseys made up in the interest of saving some time.