2000 columbus blue jackets help needed.

Mnwildfan7000

Go here and here for more info then you might want. https://sites.google.com/site/columbusbluejacketsjerseyguide/ccm-koho and https://sites.google.com/site/columbusbluejacketsjerseyguide/fonts

Go here for more gamer photos http://cbjgameworn.smugmug.com/Jerseys/CBJ/

Here is a abridged version. Let me know if you have any questions.

The Inaugural season jerseys used different fonts for the names and numbers also the numbers were reverse kiss cut for that season only. The back number font is 11.5" tall and the arm numbers are 4" tall. The name letters are 3.25" tall and the Captain C and A's are 3.75" tall and 1.75" wide and were held on with Velcro.

Robertsson%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520WoRobertsson%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520Wo
P1010431.JPG
Kron%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520Worn%252
Kron%25202000-2001%2520Game%2520Worn%252
P1010766.JPG

Top row is 2000-2001 number font.

number%2520chart.JPG

Letter font for 2000-2001

Inaugural%2520Letter%2520Chart.JPG

Edited by bluejacket

That is a great wealth of information. I have a ccm with stinger on the shoulder patches size 56. Was previously attributed with 07 BLAZE. All of the layers were stitched to the jersey. But stripped very well. I was thinking of adding #45 SHELLY to this jersey via EPS. Am I making a mistake?

What a superb post, bluejacket. I don't think anyone could be any more helpful than that!

Nothing wrong with making it a Shelly. I do know that EPS and AFAIK no one has the correct font for the names or numbers. The one time I asked EPS about lettering a jersey of mine they wanted me to send in a gamer as reference. Maybe they can get it close based off photos, but unless you're dead set on it being a 00-01 it might be a better idea to make it a 01-02. EPS can do that no problem, but their E's are wrong and should look like the E in this chart.

Letter%2520Chart.JPG

Bluejacket, you went above and beyond to say the least! I am going to lean towards the 01-02 stylings due to all the early on weirdness surrounding the first year font sizes.

Have any leads on a size 58+ current third.

Nope, I have found some home and away 2.0's, but I think maybe I've seen one 3rd ever for sale.

Make sure you spell it "Shelley" on the nameplate :)

There simply aren't any edge 2 current thirds out there. No idea why they're so tough.