The Edge 2.0

Hi guys, I'm looking for where to order an Edge 2.0 jersey for the Anaheim Ducks. I have been lead to this site saying that sometimes legit jerseys are traded on the forums but I'm just wondering where to order the jerseys from the Saint-Hyacinthe factory, I have called an even left a message and so far nothing, but I'll just keep calling. I'm wondering if the jerseys labeled as authentic on Ice jerseys.com are actually the ones from Reebok or just ones that they make in house. Also further is the custom stitching done by Reebok or by icejerseys? I own game worn jerseys from The Ducks and they are just a far superior quality to the Premiers and the fakes that it is harder to wear anything else.

IceJerseys.com has Ducks Edge 2.0 alternate in sizes 46 and 52.

JerseyBaron on eBay has Ducks Edge 2.0 alternate in all sizes for $25 more. He also has white Ducks Edge 2.0 team issue jerseys in some sizes as well as Edge 2.0 in the awesome throwback style, but they aren't cheap a $400.

Those two might be your only shot until next fall when other retailers get their orders in.

Thank you for the information on where to get them, I'm just curious to know if it's trustworthy. The NHL teams have made a point to say not to buy from other retailers, but The Ducks haven't restocked the Edge's in a year and half anyways. Also I have heard some companies may sell you the real edge 2.0 but the stitching isn't done by Reebok it's done by the company selling it to you and they can have varying qualities (like any hand sewn item).

The retail jerseys sold by these 2 companies are every bit as legit as anything sold by a team store. If you don't want to take a chance on the customization sold by these retailers, then you still have the option to buy a blank and have it customized wherever you wish. That's what most of us here would do.

Thanks everyone for the information, the staff at ice jerseys answered all my questions, I ended up getting a custom Selanne Captain jersey printed, so stoked! It's just frustrating because the NHL and Reebok seems extremely unwilling to help with buying an authentic jersey. When you're the type of person that would rather have one really nice jersey than a closet full of replicas it's frustrating (though I have a closet full of replicas), seems stupid to me, the people at shop NHL phone line actually suggested that I go somewhere else to buy the jersey and it turns out that the NHL has another company run it. It just seemed shocking to me that they didn't run into authentic questions more regularly.