Tampa Bay Lightning - '96-99 alternate jersey help please

MrGood

Okay. So I bought a 1996-99 Tampa Bay lightning alternate jersey and I'm looking at cutting edge sports to do some lettering on it but I have a problem. In a picture I have of Vinny Lecavalier wearing the alternate that year with the 1999 all star game patch all you can see is the sleeve numbers which are brushed style and not electric looking like all the other ones I see with the same all star patch from the same year. Can you tell me which is the correct font? I don't want to look like a buffoon.

Just by looking through a bunch of pictures, it appears that the Lightning used both fonts on that jersey during that season. Since Lecavalier played every game that season, it seems pretty safe to say that he wore the electric font too, even if you can't find a picture of him doing so. Just make sure to put a number 8 on it, not a 4!

Hell yes this is what I wanted to hear, and yes I didn't even realize he wore 8 that year until I came across the picture of him holding the game used stick I bought and I for a second thought it was fake. Thanks a heap you guys you're awesome.