2009 NHL All-Star (West) Customization tips

Big A HG

I have a buddy looking to get his 2009 West All-Star jersey customized as a Toews. We've sent a number of jerseys to EPS, all which came back perfect. Has anyone had luck with EPS doing this jersey? I normally wouldn't ask with most other jerseys, but the type/style of numbers is making me a bit cautious.

If I remember correctly (can't find a good reference pic), the gamers were single-layer sublimated twill, correct?

Anyone have any high-res pics they can share of a game-worn or properly customized authentic?

Thank you!

The on-ice numbers are sublimated, but the letters appear to be stitched onto a nameplate.

image_zps52087cf9.jpg

image_zps34035516.jpg

I already contacted Josh at EPS about the 2009 jersey, and he says that they can do the numbers sublimated or layered (stitched) twill, your choice. He still recommends the layered even though all of us here who have ordered sublimated ASG kits for the 2011/12's seemed to be happy with them. I imagine they could sublimate the 2009's just as well.

Edited by LAK74

Yea I have a blank size 56 may want to get done up any info would be great

I emailed Josh at EPS about it and he basically just reiterated what LAK said...he can do either sublimated or layered twill. Same price either way. To me it's an obvious decision to get it done properly, but it actually isn't my jersey I'm sending in.