Gretzky Blues

Sir Keener

There's no snow in Florida

Actually, there is in my friends town of Pensacola right now. Not like that, though. Lol

You're all retarded, and Keener's a big fat doodoo head.

'nuff said.

Now someone pls post pics of a Gretzky Blues gamer.

Thank you.

I scoured the internets and couldn't find a pic of a Gretzky Blues gamer.

My guess would be that the stamping would be in the middle, between the two CCM and NHL emroidered logos.

I thought so too. I'd really like to see Brandon's gamer though!

Holy Double-posts, Batman!

Also, I think brandon was being facetious. An authentic Gretzky Blues gamer is probably one of the toughest gamers to come by. Milt Byron might have some more information regarding Gretzky Blues shirts.

Keener -- as long as we are talking about off the wall ideas, my suggestion would be to see if you could try to contact either Walt Gretzky or someone at the Hockey

Hall of Fame. If anyone on this earth is in posession of a Gretz Blues gamer, it would be them.

Also, Wayne has a restaurant in Toronto which also houses a lot of his artifacts. Who knows.

You might think it would be a stretch to try to contact Walt -- but the guy used to let fans in his basement to see artifacts from Wayne's peewee days and in his backyard to see the homemade rink. Maybe in his old age he isn't as accessible as he used to be, but you never know.