How do you guys feel about Koho authentic jerseys (Circa 2001ish)

hockeyjerseyssuck

I've had a few of these that I've scored at a decent price.

Most recently got a size 46 Ottawa jersey. I really like the construction. They feel heavy and well made. The crests are really thick, and are a lot more detailed compared to the replica jerseys.

My big gripe with them, is that the arms are massively thick. It makes the jersey look silly if you're just wearing it casually as a fan. Despite being a slightly above average sized person and wearing a 50/52 in Edge, I feel like I'm swimming in a 46 Koho.

What do you guys think of these jerseys in both fit and construction?

They are similar to 6100s in that they are tents. Wearing them to a game is acceptable but casually they can be a bit cumbersome and silly.

If you roll up the sleeves and pin them in place then that could work but otherwise you'll look like a Jedi master or some kind of monk.

What do you guys think of these jerseys in both fit and construction?

As a Senators fan, you have the exception to the CCM/KOHO 6100 rule - your team's shirts were made of ultrafil knit until the rebranding to Reebok in 2005. So, it only makes sense that you think your shirts are built like a tank, because they are. The KOHO ultrafil knit were super heavy-weight, and the crests were were fully embroidered.

Sorry for the correction, but after the CCM/Koho period started, the Sens only used ultrafil for 2 seasons, I believe, and then started using airknit in 2002-03. Other teams continued to use ultrafil beyond 2002-03, like Montreal and Vancouver.

i like them personally. i've got a Kings 3rd from then. it was a team jersey and went through multiple seasons, pick up games and has held up terrific.

I think they are very nice quality, but they do fit big, as previously stated, the sleeves are massive. I wear a 52 CCM ultrafil and a 48 Koho.