New York Rangers 3rd nameplate

JohnC

I'm likely gonna come to grips with the material. Wanna explain this radial mumbo jumbo to me? :)

I should have posted this picture earlier, but I had to update it to mention the Heritage ...

rangers_arch.png

Also keep in mind there's no shadow on the lettering for the Heritage jersey

I should have posted this picture earlier, but I had to update it to mention the Heritage ...

rangers_arch.png

Also keep in mind there's no shadow on the lettering for the Heritage jersey

Dude! Matt my friend, you are on it!!! You know pretty much everything there is to know about Rangers customization!

I appreciate the compliment, but have to give credit to Mike/Brilliant! for teaching most of what I know about Rangers jerseys.

That's what this place is all about - you share what you know, you learn new stuff and you pass that on as well.

That's what this place is all about - you share what you know, you learn new stuff and you pass that on as well.

Well said. (Not surprising as it was a comment from a Ranger fan)

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but thought you guys would be able to help me with a similar situation. I have an authentic Kitchener Rangers jersey that I'm looking to get customized to "Landeskog 92" with the captain's patch. I tried reaching out to the store in Kitchener and the equipment manager, but they are not contacting me back. I've got a decent picture of the customization, it's the same font as the Rangers home I think, with the only difference being that the nameplate is actually radial, rather than arched. Can anyone confirm this from the picture attached? Also, anyone know where I could order a kit like this with an edge nameplate as well (price would be good to know as well)?

Thanks a lot for any help

landeskog.jpg?w=620

It's radial and from all the photos I could find online that's standard for the Kitchener Rangers.

What would concern me is trying to find a better sample photo of the back to make sure whoever customizes it get the proper angle.