Blackhawks Home EDGE 1.0 help

mwat9050

Hey guys,

I'm a noob to the boards, but longtime jersey fanatic. I'm looking to buy a Hawks home edge 1.0 in size 54, but all I can find online is the indo-edges. I plan to get Roenick put on the jersey.

Does anybody have one for sale, or have any insight on where I can find any? I've looked all over, but I'm hoping that there is a site or 2 that I overlooked.

Thanks everybody!

I can't help with finding your jersey sorry, maybe ebay is the best place to look as one will pop up eventually but if you do get an edge and put Roenick on it, that will considered a jersey foul as roenick never wore that style with the hawks. It's your jersey so you can put whoever you want in it but we're all a bit mad here about specifics so just giving my two cents.

Wait and get it done right. I am a Ducks fan and I thought I would never find a 6100 Ducks jersey my size. I found it. Trust me people lose interest in the hobby or sport, you will find the jersey you are looking for. Wait for it. It's worth the wait.

Hey guys,

I'm a noob to the boards, but longtime jersey fanatic. I'm looking to buy a Hawks home edge 1.0 in size 54, but all I can find online is the indo-edges. I plan to get Roenick put on the jersey.

Does anybody have one for sale, or have any insight on where I can find any? I've looked all over, but I'm hoping that there is a site or 2 that I overlooked.

Thanks everybody!

Go old school CCM. The ultrafils are expensive but great. Roenick also wore the CCM air knit with the Hawks, which are always less expensive. Only negative is they did not wear any special patches (NHL 75, 1992 SCF, SC Centennial) on air knit.

I wear a 52 edge and am 6 ft, 180. I am comfy in a CCM 52 (it is baggy), and also 48s are fine on me.

Go old school CCM. The ultrafils are expensive but great. Roenick also wore the CCM air knit with the Hawks, which are always less expensive. Only negative is they did not wear any special patches (NHL 75, 1992 SCF, SC Centennial) on air knit.

I wear a 52 edge and am 6 ft, 180. I am comfy in a CCM 52 (it is baggy), and also 48s are fine on me.

I'm about 6'4 and 225 lbs. I wear a edge 1.0 in size 54, and it fits perfectly. Do you think a size 52 ccm ultrafil would fit me? My Dad has a size 48 Leafs ultrafil, and the sleeves are a bit too short.

Body for sure, sleeves I think would be ok, 54 sleeves should for sure be good on length . I have a couple 54 ccms and the bodies are massive on me and they have very loose sleeves like wizard as a downside.

Body for sure, sleeves I think would be ok, 54 sleeves should for sure be good on length . I have a couple 54 ccms and the bodies are massive on me and they have very loose sleeves like wizard as a downside.

How long are the 52's typically, from armpit to sleeve end? There is a 52 that I found, and I'm about to pull the trigger on it. I wanted to make sure I didn't look like Herman Munster w/ the short sleeves.

First, want to make sure you are looking at a CCM on the back right hem (butt) with black and orange NHL shield, not CCM on the back of the neck and black and silver shield on the hem. CCM on the hem is what they wore when JR was on the Hawks. From the seem that separates the body and sleeve of the jersey it is 22.5 inches at the shoulder and by the pit 20.5 inches.

First, want to make sure you are looking at a CCM on the back right hem (butt) with black and orange NHL shield, not CCM on the back of the neck and black and silver shield on the hem. CCM on the hem is what they wore when JR was on the Hawks. From the seem that separates the body and sleeve of the jersey it is 22.5 inches at the shoulder and by the pit 20.5 inches.

Oh yea- It's the real deal- I've wanted that jersey siince I was 11 years old(back in 92). Its legit. But the guy selling it said that the sleeve is 18.5 inches from "the hem just below the tomahawk, to the end". Not sure what that means, or from where he is measuring it? If it was 18.5 from the pit, it might be too smal

My measurements are from the seem you can see to the left of the patch. The tomahawks is near there which makes me think it is a 44. Send me a PM with the link and I will take a look. Also tell me your top price cause I know of a few ultrafils out there that would fit and you can patch those up.

DSCN0347.jpg

think you are correct. the chest measurements he sent me are good