Best place to buy EDGE Authentic and get it customized for the Rangers

classichockeyjerseys

Arena Wear does the customization for the Rangers gamers and if you have an authentic jersey customized from the NHL store in NYC they will send it to Arena Wear. Unfortunately that's the only way to get a jersey to Arena Wear as they don't take direct orders and the NHL store only has Indo-Edges (last I heard).

The other option is to buy an Edge 2.0 somewhere else (IJ or eBay) and then take it to the NHL store in NYC and have them send it to Arena Wear.

As I posted in the customizer thread, the NHL Store now charges $100 for customization, regardless of the player, or if there is an A or C on the front of the jersey. It used to be $80, and an extra $10 for the A or C. They will also put on patches for an extra $10 if you supply the patch.

The NHL Store only had replicas when I was in there a couple weeks back. The only place I've seen Indos for sale is at MSG and obviously online. Shop.nhl.com still has them, but they're expensive for blanks and more expensive for customized, which probably won't even be accurate.

I wear 46 in EDGE- I have a 52 and it is bigger (of course) but the length is not really different, it is slightly wider, (again, not too bad) but the real issue:

The sleeves. They are longer and for me it is pretty noticeable. If my arms are at my sides, you'd think my stupid Sith Lord dad just went to town b/c I refused to join him.

my first post..i did a lot of research on this forum before figuring out what to do. to the OP, i was just at the NHL store today to drop off my 2 indo edge jerseys i bought on amazon when they were on sale, got them for around $115-$120 shipped for each, the third jersey and road jersey.

the store had some authentics, MSG has a ton too..however i went with the customization through the nhl store with arena wear, msg was offering $54 for heat press, and no name plate..said no thanks to that. was kinda confused because all of their numbered jerseys had the name plate and everything. if you do want the authentics with numbering you can just pick it up from msg

ah that sucks. they had white authentics at MSG tonight, edge indo's for 30% off, $248.50 it came out to and if you paid with a chase card a $25 credit for a future purchase. not too shabby. had lundqvist, callahan, hagelin and richards available.

I would say your best bet would be to see if any of the other guys that are close to the NHL store can make a run for you.

So if I can't get to the NHL Store, is EPS the best route? I have a 2.0 alternate I'd like to get Nash on...

EPS or Triple Threat Sports