Ebay sales /shipping policy

cowboys

Every time I try and list it gives me an error or make shipping policy ,I put the cost in /world wide shipping /times and it still ask for shipping policy

WHAT THE GOES IN THIS BOX

I listed some things the other night (not jerseys) and had no issues, the only thing I can think of is I've gotten warnings for not selecting a "return policy" before

EDIT: I should also mention, even though I'm Canadian I always find myself listing through the .COM not the .CA, not sure how much of a difference that would make

I am not quite sure what you mean but I would say go through and check carefully that 1) it indicates you will ship internationally 2) it indicates clearly what service you will use (priority, express, etc), 3) it indicates the cost and 4) it indicates specifically what countries you will ship to OR it says "worldwide," indicating there are no exceptions.

good luck.

Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.

Are you using .COM or the .CA? I have mine set to "Flat: Same cost to all buyers" for the U.S. shipping then the same for International, select Canada from the list, "Standard Int'l Shipping", then under that you can select additional locations. Calculated is always a pain which is I think the route yours is trying to go

They wont let you charge over $3 for shipping or something I noticed too