Recommendation on where to get a reproduction of a jersey ? ( Bruins)

Cash

All right I didn't really know how to word what I was asking but I think it sums it up?

any way I have a few older CCM/Maska jerseys Moog Bourque Neely, basicly I just want to find Larger sizes of them so I can actually wear them lol these ones are well a litte tight on me curse my shoulders :(

Thanks guys :) any help would be great

DSC_0110.jpg

eBay.com, and think what you mean is replica as opposed to reproduction.

well of course eBay I have been searching and I guess yeah replica is what I was meaning

I was more looking for a place that makes the reps maybe I am thinking to much into this lol,

http://www.sportsk.com/vintage-nhl-player-jerseys.html

when you say "make" the replicas I'm not sure what you mean? if you are looking for a CCM jersey...CCM will be the one who made it.

when you say "make" the replicas I'm not sure what you mean? if you are looking for a CCM jersey...CCM will be the one who made it.

yeah I am idiot ignore that all work no sleep make no yeah.....

Pretty much I am trying to find a new Bourque #7 ccm jersey of that era , which I guess would well yeah be a replica sorry it sounded right in my head lol

The link you posted to SportsK isn't a company that "makes reproductions". They sell licensed replicas that are customized with a player's name and number, which is what you're looking for. As far as getting another Bourque #7, good luck. That was his rookie number, you're probably better off getting a blank from that era and sending it out to be lettered.